Chapter 7

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

~~~~~~~

Samantha isn't known to be an envious person since why would she be envious as she's appreciated what she has had in life. Sure the life of a huntress isn't a good one and she misses her days at Standford on working her way of becoming a lawyer; but she is grateful for she's got her sister: Deanna. Though that technically is the issue at hand.

At Bobby's place, Cora sat on a chair only she's not alone. Sitting on her lap is Deanna and the two were just shameless on their erotic activities for Cora kisses Deana's neck, sucking on the tender flesh and gropes either her breast or her crotch to feel the base of Deanna's bulge restrained within those latex pants threatening to burst. Deanna moans and whimpers at the lovely sensation.

Samantha walks in and becomes annoyed by the sight of them going at it. Why must they do this now? They have been doing this for some time now and at first, maybe...just maybe it bothered Samantha till it escalated into irritation for every time she finds the pair of naughty girls making out or groping at one another passionately, it gets her pent up. Clearing her throat, Samantha gets the pair to cease their make out session of eating each other's mouths and tongues off. "If you two are done, can I asks: where's Bobby?"

Cora responds to her, not hiding her sly smirk that Samantha walked in on her and Deanna. "In town, supply run."

"In this?"

Deanna responds to her. "Yeah, man's a hero. We were officially out of hunter's helper." She gestures at her empty liquor bottle.

Before this conversation can go any further, the sound of wings flutter. Everyone looks in bewilderment to see Balthazar had just popped in. "Hello, girls. You've seen "the Godfather," right?"

Deanna is dumbfounded at seeing Cas' angelic friend and ex-soul selling dealer. "Balthazar," She is also dumbfounded that he found them too given it shouldn't be possible for an angel to find her and her sister thanks to Cas making sure of that when the Apocalypse happened. "How in Sam's Hill did you find us? Cas carved Enochian runes into our ribs. Permanent stuff."

"True, true, but not the case for your little girlfriend." Pointing at Cora. He then proceeds to rant about...The Godfather. "You know, the end, where Michael Corleone sends his men to kill his enemies in one big, bloody swoop?" He say cryptically about the fictional film franchise as he finds a container of salt and pours it into a bowl on Bobby's desk."

Not appreciating that this angel dick barged in on their private time and is messing around with Bobby's stuff to do knows what, Deanna yells at him. "Hey!"

Balthazar ignores her. "Dead sea brine." Good, good, good. You know, Moe Greene gets it in the eye, and Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door?"

Deanna grows aggravated, getting off fro Cora's lap and marches right towards him. "I said "hey!"

"You did. Twice. Good for you." Balthazar mocks sarcastically as he goes through Bobby's fridge and raids its content. "Blood of lamb. Blood of lamb." He keeps searching for what he needs, listing off what he finds available. "Beer, cold pizza. Blood of lamb. Yes! Blood of lamb!" FInding the blood lamb."

Samantha furrows her brows, glaring at the angel and wearily for it seems he prepping for a spell. "Why are you talking about "the Godfather?"

"Because we're in it--right now, tonight. And in the role of Michael Corleone--The Archangel: Raphael."