Chapter 3

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

So since Samuel is dead given Crowley ain't in charge of Hell and no one is going afer Purgatory, Alphas are left alone, hence episode 2 of season 6: Two and a Half Men is skipped given that focused on the Shapeshifter baby and Alpha Shapeshifter.

So this is gonna be 6x03: The Third Man.

~~~~~~~

Samantha's POV

I blink to my surrounding area. The hell? Around me is a peaceful and nice neighborhood, and in front of me is a nice and beautiful house. I blink again when my mind clicks on the answer on my tongue.

This place...this...this is what I always dreamt of. The life I wished for to get away from this hunting business. Yep, without a doubt this is my "apple pie life". Not the white picket fence, morning neighbor sthick, or something out of the 80s.

A genuine nice home in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood far away from motels, constantly driving on the road, or risking my life till a monster or demon gets the jump on me.

Hell, I look down at myself to see myself in a nice black blazer and pencil skirt, with my right hand holding onto a brief case. My dream job as a lawyer come true to boot. It makes me smile wide that I'm not holding a shotgun or knife.

I'm a good and honest civilian that serves the interest of my clients and work to resolve their case in a normal human trial.

Still, this was a dream. Not the first time I had one of these. The thought of reality makes me sadly smile. Well, better enjoy it while I can.

Heading inside to get a proper look of my home, I open the door to find it open. Seriously, what is with in the movies or tv shows that at times a person leaves their front door open when some random stranger can just walk in while you're in the shower or in the bedroom doing god knows what?

"Sammy is that you?" Said a familiar female voice.

I blink. "Deanna?" Furrowing my brows, I trace down the source of my sister's voice. It seems she's in the kitchen. Arriving into the kitchen, my mind goes blank and jaws drop at what I see my sister dressed up as that she'd die than ever be caught wearing...this getup!

Making dinner is Deanna, though instead of my sister's usual jacket, plaid shirt, and skinny jeans like she and I usually wear, Deanna is wearing an old housewife getup that is something from the 50s! Uh what?

I rub my eyes, making sure I'm not hallucinating at what I am seeing. Blinking my eyes, I find Deanna still in the dress. Part of me wanted to question why Deanna is wearing such a type of wardrobe nobody would wear unless its some special festival event to cosplay, but I decided I was thinking too much on it and shrugged. Deanna was probably being endearing and playing the part as apart of her antics to mess with her.

Yeah that was probably it.

Deanna looks at her, showing she wore some makeup and bright red lipstick, smiling wide at her. "Hi honey, how was work today?"

Giving my sis a generic and satisfying answer despite her response of being a cliche housewife response form an old movie, I smile back and say. "I little tough with the client, but nothing I can't handle as a lawyer." I take off my blazer, leaving me in my white dress shirt and unbutton a little, showing my cleavage

"Hehehe, that's my Sammy." Deanna finishes setting up the meal. "You mind helping me set the table and meal up."

I beam at this. A proper family dinner. "I would love too."