Chapter 5

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

~~~~~~~

🚫 {Mature Content: Smut Scene ahead. The following will have Futanari x Futanari. If you do not wish to read this Content then please skip this scene until you find these two ⚠️ symbols associated with a note at the end} 🚫

Deanna smiled sensually, making her way upstairs after arriving home. Work had been killer, which is why some R&R is an order; and what better way to ease the stress is by having some fun time with Lisa. Arriving outside the bedroom, Deanna opens the door to find her girlfriend laying in bed in wait for her in nothing but a skimpy lingerie.

Ooh mama. She likey~

Deanna squints her eyes. For some odd reason she can't quite make out her girlfriend's face but doesn't think too much of it. She naturally assumes it's Lisa and decides to get it on when she doubted that it was Lisa because right between Lisa's legs that stretched out the thin fabric of her lingerie underwear is a hung up dong. That was a literally dick sausage alright.

"I must be dreaming." Deanna mutters, curling her lips. Yes, how else can Lisa be a dick girl like her when she isn't one. Oh well, dream or no dream this makes this all the more fun for her!

Indulging herself, Deanna strips off every layer of clothes, smirking sensually and walks towards her lover, swaying her hips that make her cock swing in a hypnotic way.

First things first once they proceeded to make out, trotting their dicks to create the pleasurable friction at the tips, Deanna gazes down as Lisa is beneath her legs with her own dick right between Lisa's tits. Huh, Lisa she is a big girl as her ties are much bigger and round. Familiar tit size and shape now that Deanna thought about it but shrugged. Hey, bigger titties mean better boobjob. "Lisa" cups her large mammaries around the hard meat stick, spitting at it to mix with Deanna's precum to give lubrication and proceed to boobjob Deanna. Deanna thrusted her hips, moaning at the friction from her cock snuggled between two soft mounds meant for dick to be right in-between them puppies. Deanna licks her lips, closing her eyes and ran her hair through her scalp as her dick tingles from the softness of those boobs. Deanna felt herself reaching the more she increases the pace and "Lisa" squeezing her toes harder that Deanna emitted an adorable whimper, pumping out her cum all over "Lisa's" face and tits.

"Fuck baby," Deanna purred with a hazy look. Best tit fuck ever! Deanna smiles wide. "Why don't you give good ol' mommy here a nice ass rub with that big fat booty of yours."

"Lisa" giggled and does as she is instructed. Deanna moved to lay down in the bed, having both arms behind her head to relax to enjoy watching the show as she observed "Lisa's" facing her and dat ass, which by the way: holy cake! Since when did Lisa get caked up back there?! Deanna drooled at seeing that phat bubble butt press against her hard cock, "Lisa" place her hands on her thighs to support herself and proceed to give an assjob, rubbing that dick between those cheeks.

Deanna laid her head back to take deep breaths. "Fuck me."

"Lisa" hummed sensually, grinding her big butt against that hard dong fast as she can, giving a wiggle to make those plump cheeks ripple.

"Ooh baby you know I like that so much." Chuckled Deanna, moaning. Deanna's moaning increase when the assjob goes faster. What broke the camel's back was "Lisa" twerks her huge ass against that dick and Deanna lost it. She moans loudly, her cock spurting out wads of cock pudding all over that divine ass! "Fuucckkk~"