The Next Step

Luisa is three now, almost four. Pepa just found out she is pregnant, and Bruno grows distant from his family besides his sobrinas. Casita watched him leave for his vision cave after a request from the priest at the church. She had noticed how stressed he was and how tense his body became.

With a sigh, Casita clicks the tiles against his door, hoping to get his attention. After a moment, the door opens, and Bruno stands there with a jade tablet in his hand. The tiles move up and down, then away from the tower. The man sighs, sets the tablet down, and follows the moving tiles to the courtyard.

Casita summons her door, and he walks up to it. Twisting the knob, Bruno opens the door and heads down the stairs. A gold butterfly appears and leads the way down the hall to Casita's room. As he approaches the door, Casita opens it and smiles at him, "Mi amor." Bruno returns the smile and pecks her lips, "Hola, Casita." He steps into the room and goes into her small library.

"Long day?" Casita follows him and joins him on the small couch. Bruno nods and leans his head back with a wince, feeling it pop. Casita grabs his arm and gently massages it, feeling the tight muscles loosen. Bruno groans and shuts his eyes, moving his head away from her. Her fingers moved up his shoulder and to his neck.

Sitting on her knees, Casita grabs his other shoulder, making him turn away from her. "Lie down." She mutters quietly. Bruno rests his head on the arm of the couch and feels his body ache. Casita massages his back and shoulders, pressing on the tight muscles.

"Hmm..."

Casita moves to his neck and feels a knot. Rubbing her hands together to warm them up, she then puts her hands on the knotted muscle. Bruno clenches his teeth, and a strained groan hisses through his teeth.

"Relax," Casita whispers as she works through the knot. "It... hurts," Bruno grunts. He felt the muscle strain and shake. Casita moves his head gently, trying to get his neck to loosen. A loud pop comes after she moves Bruno's neck to the left.

A pained gasp and a whine. Bruno slowly sat up and felt his muscles relax. Rolling his head, Bruno sits properly on the couch, "Gracias, mi vida. That feels better." Casita drapes her arm around his waist with a sigh, "De nada, mi amor."

The two sat in comfortable silence, wrapped in each other's arms. Bruno brushes her hair from her face and pecks her lips. "Mmm..." Casita hums and smiles. Thirty-four years ago was the anniversary of her meeting the Madrigals. Bruno notices the look in her eyes, "What is it?"

"Thirty-four years ago, I was born and the Miracle Candle bloomed. To this day."

"Has it been thirty-four years?" Bruno looks down at Casita and smiles, "You've protected us for that long?"

"Mm-hm." Casita kisses Bruno and stands up, "Time flew by quickly, mi vida." The man stands up and eyes her, "Sure did." He grabs her hand and pulls her close to him. He lifts her chin and kisses her passionately.

Casita drapes her arms around his neck and pulls herself closer to him, biting his lip gently. Bruno grunts and grabs her waist. The woman pulls her head back and blinks at him. With a smile, she takes his hand and leads him towards her bedroom.

She sits on the bed and tugs on Bruno's ruana toward her. The Encanto seer grabs her shoulders and pushes her down on her back with a soft growl.

What made Casita want to do this, she had no idea, but she fell in love with him, and she wanted it for a long time. Bruno towers over her and captures her mouth. The woman reaches under his ruana, unbuttoning his purple shirt, remaining in a tight lip lock.

The seer pulls away with a gasp and throws off his ruana, along with his shirt. Casita lay there, her fingers gradually untying the strings to her dress, teasing him. Bruno's eyes were wide, eyeing her every movement.