22 ¶¶ MANSION I

~*~
JAYDEN

"

"Dad....."

"I'm not forcing you to do anything son. It's just an advice."

"I'm not getting in a relationship with Katherine Montague, dad."

"It would be good for business...."

"My whole life already revolves around the business." I strolled to my office table, picked up a random ruler and started toying with it. "Let's leave my love life out of this."

He sighed through the phone. "If you're already seeing someone, you could bring her over."

"I'm not." I tossed the ruler away and went slid into my seat.

"Alright then. Just consider what I said. Richard's daughter isn't that bad."

Yeah, no thanks.

"I will. Talk to you later." I ended the call before he could say anything.

I wasn't exactly lying to him. Ashley and I weren't in a relationship, we just happened to have a kid together.

Ayyy, when did my life get this complicated?

~*~
ASHLEY

"

"Care to explain why you have Jordan's things in a suitcase?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"I want to go go to Jayden's house." She said with her hands clutching her tiny teddy.

Jayden rolled the suitcase forward and completely evading this conversation.

"And when where you guys going to tell me?" I tried getting him to talk but the motherf**ker simply picked up his phone and started scrolling.

The nerve.

"Well, we wanted to tell you, but Jayden said you will say no, so he decided to do it on the last minute so you wouldn't say no. Right daddy?" She looked up to Jayden.

"Right pumpkin." He ruffled her hair.

"And since I don't have to go to school anymore...., for now. We'll stay at his place for the weekend." She said excitedly. "You could come too. Jayden say's his house is huge and he has a swimming pool."

I rolled my eyes. "You're not going anywhere young lady."

Her mood change was very obvious. "Why not?"

"Because..., Well,.you. Because I say so." I crossed.my arms and raised my chin.

"It'll be fun mummy. Come on."

"No, you can go with Jayden to his boring house or we could stay and have loads of fun here.", I tried persuading.

"Fine then." She sighed

Victory.

"Come on Jayden let's go."

What????

Jayden instinctively picked up the luggages failing to hide his smirk.

"Well then go on with Jayden. I'm staying here."

Jordan sighed. "You're gonna get lonely....." I ignored her and she walked to the door with Jayden.

"Remember mummy, you can still change your mind." She said when close to the door.

"I'm fine here." I said not looking at her.

"Bye bye then. I love you." She blew me a kissing and locked the door.