Chapter Three: Great Awakening

( Aqua POV )

        I woke up in an alleyway with a familiar looking sweater on top of me, not remembering anything that happened earlier. Then I tried to get up and was greeted with an old friend ; pain. I winced and looked down, seeing a bullet hole. Oh yeah .... RIGHT.  I heard something, not like the basic alleyway sounds, it sounded like breathing. Was I not alone? I turned around slowly, expecting a kidnapper, but was hit with a wave of relief when I saw Pico asleep beside me. But his face was red, not like blushing red, like splotchy red like when you're . . . crying. Aaaawww Pico . . . I got closer to him and gently shook his shoulder. "Pico..." I started in a quiet voice. "Pico, wake up". His eyes fluttered open to meet with mine while I looked at him with a worried expression. "Y-you're real, r-right?" he said. I reached out and took his hand. "I c-can see you, a-and feel y-you. . ." he continued. I nodded. "Yes Pico," I said. "I'm real." He immediately started tearing up and hugged my chest. "I-I thought I l-lost you!" he sobbed into me. I immediately felt terrible. I hugged him back and started humming Another Life by Motionless in White.

        He seemed to calm down the further I went into the song, and eventually stopped crying. I noticed and finished humming the song. "You know you don't have to worry about me so much, Pico." I said, stroking his ginger hair. All he did was nod into me. "Though I do have one question . . ." I said. He didn't change his position, just looked at me. "Did you kiss me when I was out ?" He immediately shot up and was blushing a deep red. "Y-you heard me then, huh?" he asked. "Yup" I said popping the "P" and letting a smirk grow on my face. He blushed an even deeper red. How cute. "Wanna try again~?" I said with a sexy tone. At this point he was blushing like a madman, but then he pulled me close. "You sure you're okay with this?" he asked. "If I wasn't okay with this, then I wouldn't have asked, wouldn't I?" I replied. We got closer, and closer, 'til our foreheads touched. Then, we both slightly tilted our heads, and kissed.

        We just sat there, kissing, for a bit, then we eventually pulled away and sat there, staring into each others eyes. I eventually broke the silence by giggling a little, then resting my head on his chest. "You're a good kisser~" I said in an even more flirty tone than before. "So are you." he said, putting his head on top of mine. He leaned back onto the wall behind us. We sat there for a minute, then I realized he was asleep. Awwwwwwwww! He seemed much more calm, yet he kept me close, like he was afraid of letting me go . . . The rise and fall of his chest was soooooooo relaxing, to the point where I didn't want to get off. I hugged his waist, nuzzled into his chest a bit more, then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Hey readers! This might be a bit cringy, I'M SORRY, OK?! I'm trying. At least I think it's good. Anyways, I might make one more part today or tomorrow, i don't know, because I go to my mom's tomorrow at around 10:45-ish, so I'll try. I thought this was a super cute chapter and hope that the cuteness ( and sexiness ) increases throughout the chapters. okay bye!