Chapter 5: Surprise Guest

(A/N) Hi, my fav sinners! Sorry if you don't like the nickname, but I'm a demon, so deal with it. Enjoy the chapter and learn to enjoy the nickname. 

        (Aqua's POV) 

          There it was. Playtime Co. toy factory - my home. Pico walked up to the doors and tried to open them, but they were locked. Shocker! "How da hell are we s'posed to get in here?!" he said angrily. I just laughed and watched him struggle. My my, how I love seeing the misfortune of others. "Watch and learn, Ginger Boy!" I yelled. I backed up a few feet, then started sprinting towards the doors. Then I jumped into the air, kicked the doors, sprang off of it, doing a backflip and landing in a split with my hands high up in the air. Pico stared at me in awe. The doors were wide open. "H-HOW?!" he asked. "Heh, very carefully~" I said, walking past him and entering the factory. 

          As soon as i entered the factory, I got nervous. They would probably be so worried about me, and that would make a terrible impression of me, especially in front of Pico. "Hey." Pico said from behind me. He probably noticed my tense stance. "You ok?" he asked me. "Y-yeah, I'm f-fine." I said uneasily, trying to hide my nervousness, but he didn't buy it. "Hmmm...You nervous?" he asked. I nodded. "Don't be." he brought me close and kissed me. "I'm here." he said. "Mhm." I hummed. I deeply sighed. "Guys! It's me! I'm back!" I called out. "Aqua!" a voice yelled back. "W-who was t-that?" Pico asked fearfully. I giggled at the sight. Then out came my best friend of all time, who is none other than Huggy Wuggy, from the ceiling. Pico stared at him wide-eyed like a deer in headlights. "Pfft. BAHAHAHAHAHA!" I couldn't hold the laughter back. Pico looked at me with a betrayed look, this just made me laugh harder. "Wait, who is that? Is that Pico?" Huggy asked. "Y-yeah, he is. Pico, I'm pretty sure you know this guy, based on your expression. Anyways, I would say that me and him are friends, but at this point, I'd say we're a bit more than that." I said with a smirk on my face while Pico is just frozen, but blushing a little. 

             "OOOH! A PARTNER?!" Another voice said, this time female. "What the actual fuck?" Pico whispered to me. "Give it a second." I said calmly, and Kissy Missy came out from the ceiling too. "*GASP* He's so cute! You got good taste." she said and winked at me. This made Pico blush more and made me embarrassed. "KISSY!" I yelled. "Heh, don't worry too much about her, she can get a little carried awa-" He got cut off by the sight of my bullet hole. "Oh shit, I forgot it was visible!" I said to Pico in a low voice. "Aqua! What happened?!" He shouted and plummeted down to come to me. It kind of made Pico uncomfortable since he was so tall - 17 feet to be exact, but he remained strong and stood by my side. "Heh, funny story. I, uh, got in a school shooting." "WHAT?!?" "Listen, I'm fine, Pico saved me. So I'm going to tell you something similar to what I told him. You shouldn't have to worry about me so much, especially with my other side." I said. "Wait. 'Other side'?" Pico asked. I froze. Oh shit... "*SIGH* Pico, there's something I need to show you." I said, and with that, I revealed my actual demon side.

(A/N) Hi friends! What did you think? Sorry for cringy bits or grammar errors, I'll say it every chapter. I also need help, how do you think Pico should react next chapter before I decide? Comment your thoughts, I'm always listening. Bye bye, sinners!