Chapter 8: Run (Part 2)

(A/N) WASSUP FUCKAS?! This might be out of the blue and such, but I just thinks that I should mention that Aqua is polyamorous (if you don't know what that means, it means that she is dating more than one person at once). Enjoy!

(Pico's POV)

I know not to trust this shit: Don't trust lifelike toys, they will kill you. "Dis bitch gonna pull a Chucky~" I said in a worried singsong voice. "Shut up. Don't spoil it." Aqua hissed. "Ooh, door. Me gonna open." she said soon after as she shot her GrabPack hand at the door, but it blew a fuse and made the power go out. "Damnit!" she shouted. But then the sound of jingling keys silenced us, making us turn around to see the Huggy "statue", now with a key in his raised hand. "Da fuck?! That wasn't there before..." she said. "My theory is so far being supported~" I said in a cocky tone. "Shut da hell up." she said as she grabbed the key and unlocked the door to the power unit. "Oh, I already know I'm gonna struggle." She yelled from inside as I ran in to see what she was talking about, and saw some sort of electrical puzzle. "Oh yes, you will."

A few minutes later, we finally finish the puzzle and get the power back on. "Yes! That only took two minutes." Aqua said. This was a lie, it took 30 minutes lmfao. We walk out to see the same room - the only difference is that Huggy is now missing. "Hey, um, wasn't there some certain tall, blue, fluffy, toy thing over here earlier?" she asks. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" I yelled in triumph with my hands in the air. "Shut your goddamn mouth before I send you to Hell." she said sternly. I immediately silenced myself. She opened the door and we walked into the hallway. Above us hung a sign that said 'Make-a-Friend', to the right was a closed door with a label that read 'Stairway to Hell', Hmmmmm sounds so familiar. and to the right was a slightly opened door with a long blue arm being dragged inside of it - wait, WHAT?! "Umm, am I insane, or did I just see a Huggy arm go in there?" she asked. "Probably both." I said. "WOW. OKAY. THANKS SMARTASS." she said, betrayed as she walked closer. "*INHALE* Pico," "Aqua, no." "It was nice dating you," "Aqua, you will not." "But I must find out." "Aqua, I'm not letting you get yourself killed today." "IT'S FOR SCIENCE!" "Aqua, I SWEAR." but she was already in through the door and in the room.

I ran in after her "Aqua, god damnit- GAAH!" I got cut off by one of the pipes breaking all of the sudden and blowing fumes in my face. When the gas settled, I saw Aqua, dying laughing on the floor. She also had her phone in her hand. "A-and that is now saved to my iCloud." she said as she put it in her pocket. Damnit. "I have never seen you get that frightened over a fucking pipe, man! HAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed. "Tch, whatever." I scoffed and walked past her to find a room with four batteries scattered all around it. "Hmmmm, I think we to put all four batteries into that panel, triggering that claw machine up there to grab something, but wha- OH SNAP, IT'S THE RED HAND!" she yelled the last part as she pointed to a box with a red plastic hand inside, the one to the GrabPack. "Okay, you go to that side, I'll go to this one, and once we find all of the batteries, we'll both meet at the top." I said. She nodded as we split to find all of the batteries. Once we did, we met at the top to put them in, but as we were, I saw a flash of that unmistakable blue out of the corner of my eye. It disturbed me a little, but I brushed it off as I completely forgot about our current situation as Aqua had already gotten the red hand installed to her GrabPack. "Niiiiiice." she said as she stared into a red and blue hand symbol, glowing by the sides of a vent entrance. "Uhhh, HIYA!" she quickly as she shot both hands at the same time, triggering the door to open. "Yipee" she said to herself as she walked in and I followed to soon find the Make-a-Friend machine.

(A/N) Hi, my fav sinners! Sorry that it took me so long to make this chapter, Christmas scrambled me a little, heheh, like an egg. Anyways, to all of you weird people, the lemon bonus chapter will come out once we pass the Chapter 1 part of this series, and I will try my best to include a lemon or something in this story, but I can't make promises, alright? Hope you understand! Bye!