Chapter 6: Secret

(A/N) Warning! there are certain triggers in this part of the story (that you should know of if you've read other Pico x Reader or O.C. stories) that if your collection of triggering words and subjects is pretty broad, you should leave now if you're a little bitch. Anyways, enjoy my sinners!

(Pico's POV)

There she stood, Aqua, in a form that I never even expected. I mean, I knew she was a demon, not a full blown spawn of Satan, but for some reason, I was fine with it. But her looks sparked something in me that just had to be said. "Wait, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THIS HOT ALREADY?!" I shouted. She laughed. "Sooooo, you're okay with me like this?" she asked. "Of course! And by the way, can I take a closer look?" I asked, at this point I was just finding more excuses to get closer. "Okay, but be careful with the wings, please? They work fine, but they've been through some shit." she said, but I was too absorbed into her looks to even care. She looked even more beautiful and badass than ever. She had majestic green and black horns, her hair was on fire (literally lmfao), the whites of her eyes were now black, making the neon green really stand out, her wings were huge, glowing with that green that adorns every inch of her, her legs were now these really long tail things, how long have I been going on? Five million years? Okay, I'll shut up. "You've been really silent back there, you good?" she said, snapping me out of my deep thought. "Oh yeah, I'm fine." I responded. "Okay, well, I'm still extremely tired from that walk, can we go now? These tails can't stand forever..." she asked. "Sure. Lead the way~" I said in a flattering tone. She blushed and walked as I followed, but a noise stopped me.

"Psst! Pico!" I heard a voice call. I turned around to see Huggy staring at me. He mouthed a 'thank you', smiled, and walked into the shadows. I chuckled a little. An infamous character that's been around for forever just thanked me! I realized that I was miles behind Aqua. Oh shit! I thought and ran to her. "What happened, Ginger Boy? Glued to the floor for a few secs?" she asked smugly. "Tch, whatever." I laughed a bit. "Here." she said. I looked into the room we were in front of and froze. It was huge! It looked like anyone's dream bedroom. It had every gizmo and gadget you could ever imagine, yet was also so soft and comfy looking. "I see stars. In your eyes." Aqua said from behind me. "Ya think?! This is awesome!" I yelled. "I'm glad you like it." She walked past me into the room and sat down on the canopy bed in the corner. "Come here." she requested, patting her hand on the spot next to her. I nodded and walked over to sit down. "I, uh, I've been thinking of our kiss a lot." she said a little quickly. I blushed intensely. "O-oh yeah?" I asked. She nodded. "I...feel like - I want to try it again." she said quickly and covered her mouth after. I was just plain flustered at this point. I get why she would want to do it the first time, but again?! You know what? Fuck it. "O-okay. We can do it again." I said sheepishly.

"Wha-?! Really?!" Aqua exclaimed with stars in her eyes. Damnit she's so cute. "Yeah. I don't mind." I reassured. "So, how are we doing this exactly to please you?" I asked. "I-uhhhhh- OH TO HELL WITH IT!" She flung her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me. I wrapped my arms a little bit under her waist and pulled her onto my lap as the kissing intensified. She bit my lip a bit and growled in between kisses. ({A/N} Hold up! I know what you must be thinking; 'Isn't Pico normally the more dominant one?' well in this case, nope. Naturally, demons have a natural ability to draw people close and have extreme levels of seductive powers that are uncontrollable so yeah) I just lost myself in the kiss while she tangled her hand in my hair. hmmm...what if I tried this? I thought as I started kissing her neck. Hey, i have literally NO IDEA what I'm doing, but it's working! I thought as she moaned a little. Oooooookay then. She eventually pulled away and looked at me with her glowing eyes. Since she was on my lap, it made her look a bit taller than me. "Heh...H-how was that?" she asked, stuttering a lot. "It was nice." I replied. She yawned soon after. "You tired?" I asked. "Y-yeah, that took a ... a lot of ... of energy out of m..." she got cut off by her sleepiness taking over, making her pass out and fall on my chest. I start blushing so red that I could be mistaken for a wall at Target. "M'kay. Come here." I whisper in her ear as i pick her up bridal style and place her on the bed. I look at her for a moment, then place my hand on her cheek and proceed to look at her. I then slid my hand down slowly, starting with her neck, then her shoulder, chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Geez, she got an hourglass! I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. I got onto the bed next to her, pulled the blanket over her, and leaned in close to the point where we were cuddling up to each other. "I love you, my Aqua." I whispered to her and fell asleep hugging her.

(A/N) Hi, my fav sinners! Sorry for any unexpected triggers, grammar errors or cringe. I promise that I will have lemon at some point, then turn it into a therapist bill lmao. I'm being serious, lemons are hard to get write because they can be so cringe and just mmmmmmmmmmmmh, but in a way that's so good, if you're not a perv. Oki bye!