Chapter 9: Run (Part 3)

(A/N) Hi, sorry that I haven't posted in a while, my laptop just decided that I needed a break, so it may or may not have logged me out and I had to reset my password twice. So, without further ado, I shall reveal that I will make not 1, but 2 chapters this weekend! You should be thanking me for this, cuz it means yo girl here gonna board the struggle bus. Hope you enjoy!

(Aqua POV)

Ah, the good ol' Make-a-Friend machine. I'd love it if it weren't for those creepy-ass eyes that are just a tad too life-like. "Hey, Aqua! Look over here!" Pico shouted from across the room. I went over to see what he was talking about. "Hmm, says 'No one leaves without a toy.' Practically means that kids who didn't want a toy died here." he said. "You know that there was a way to make that 1,000,000 times less dark?" I questioned, clearly disturbed. "Hmmmmmmmmm, nope!" he walked off. Figures. I walked over to the machine and press the button, but nothing happened. "Says it needs power." I said. "Oooh, there's another electrical puzzle! Can I try and solve it this time?" he asked, pointing to the ceiling. "Sure!" I exclaimed, taking off the GrabPack and placing it on him. "Please be careful, m'kay?" I asked. "Of course" he assured, giving a short. sweet kiss to each other before he went to the stairs to complete the circuit.

~Time skip brought to you by me correcting my grammar~

"Aqua, I got i- WHOA!" I heard Pico shout from above before I saw him trip off the edge from the strength of the GrabPack, giving me just enough time for me to sprint over with my ink tentacles and catch him bridal style. I smiled at him while he looked at me with a shocked/frightened look on his face while also holding onto me tightly. That's when I remembered that when my ink forms, I transform. I was now glowing brighter with a tint of red at the tips of my flaming hair, my horns twisted to the sides of my head, which made smaller ones grow on top of them, my teeth were sharper, and I was now 6 feet tall as opposed to 5'6". Pico was 5'10" ({A/N} btw, Pico is 20 and Aqua is 19 in this story, the shooting took place while they are in their first year of college. And just so you know, Aqua is currently 22.) "Oh yeah, heh. I've been waiting for this." I chuckled nervously. Silence. "Basically, a demon has a time where they fully transform, and can't disguise themselves anymore, so that's what just happened to me. So apparently it only happens when you are in high pressure situations. Fascinating..." I trailed off. "Oh, and by the way, I got the power on." I heard him say. "Niiiiiiiiice." I said while walking over to the machine for take two. "Okay, let's try this again." I press the button, again nothing. "Seriously?! I just di thi- GAAAAAAA!" Pico shouted as the machine was just taking a bit to get the power charged up and just turned on. I burst out laughing and fell onto the floor. "WHYYYY?! HAVEN'T I GONE THROUGH ENOUGH?!" he shouted. "Apparently not." I said as our toy had finished being made.

"Kay.... it's kinda cute?????" I reasoned, holding the newly crafted Cat-Bee toy in my hands. "Nah, that thing's thick with 27 c's." Pico said while poking it's plastic tummy. "DUDE!!!" I shouted. "What?" "DON'T BODY-SHAME HER!" I said while holding her to my chest. "Tch, whatever. We need her to open the door anyways." he said, pointing behind him to the door. We walked to it and put the toy under the scanner, opening the door, and as we walked in, a very aggressive Huggy Wuggy was walking towards us, with teeth like circular saws. "OH SHIT, RUN!" Pico screamed as we frantically started running in circles, trying to find a way out. "Oh god, oh god, oh god- THERE!" I yelled, pointing to a vent and sprinting to it. Pico ran in just in time for the doors to close...on Huggy's hand. "Sorry Huggy!" I shouted and started running like my life depended on it, which it kinda did. "RUN BITCH!" Pico yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING?!" I yelled back. we ran for a while before seeing Huggy with bruising and a bit of blood on his right hand, charging faster at us and even more aggressive . "GO, GO, GO!" I screamed. "I'M ONLY HUMAN, NOT A HEDGEHOG!" We started running a lot faster to the point of sprinting, desperate to escape the vents. We both managed to find our way out, only to find ourselves at another obstacle: a dead end. "NOOOO! WHYYYYY?!" Pico yelled. "Okay, I know this seems bad-" "It IS bad!" "But do you see that box up there?" I asked, pointing to a crate mounted atop a thin bridge. "This may seem like the incorrect move, but whatever you do, no matter what, never ever pull it down in defense." I said as stern as a middle school math teacher. "What?! Why?!" he asked ludicrously. "Because this was a role-play, man. Like being in a real life horror game. I know Huggy, and we are his friends, so he would never hurt us, he's just pretending." I reassured as calmly as possible. "OHHH." he said and dropped the GrabPack. We linked arms staring directly at the barrier, which was almost broken. As the door broke down and Huggy ran for us, ready to jumpscare, the box fell, knocking Huggy down, leaving only the view of us and the familiar face of a certain school-shooter...

(A/N) Mystery!!! Cliffhanger!!! Other stuff?!?! YEAH!!!! So, the lemon bonus. That is going to start being written tomorrow and maybe finished, but I promise it'll be done by next weekend! See ya then!