Chapter 10: Old Friend/ Run (Part 4)

(A/N) Hello sinners! Finally an update on this damn story lol. Anyway, I have news. Good and bad. Bad news is the lemon will not be uploaded OR finished. I sincerely apologize, while writing it, I realized that it made me uncomfortable to the point where I could not carry on. Good news is that I have eyes for a certain female that I am near and dear friends with, but no spoilers, I will reveal who she is soon enough. Enjoy, sinners!

(Pico's POV)

No. No! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! WHY HER?! WHY NOW?! Millions of thoughts full of hatred and resentment for the person that me and Aqua could now see standing in front of us: Cassandra... "What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Think. You. Are. Doing. Here?!" I said in a dark and intimidating tone. "What do you think, Prico? Finishing the job I should have finished long ago... Killing her, so we could be together forever. You want that, right? Hehe! R-right?" she said pointing her gun at Aqua. "Ha." I heard Aqua say. I turned to her, only to see her green details on her body and eyes turn red while the green parts of her hair turn a golden blonde. She was then surrounded by this bloody looking smoke, and when it cleared, there was now a 7 foot tall queen of sin in a regal blood red dress that was short in the front and long in the back, a golden corset, long fishnet gloves, with four arms instead of two, three pairs of wings, a black and red pitchfork in one hand and a black crown resting in the middle of her huge horns, along with an eerie smile that grew bigger along with a sadistic laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I BE SHUNNED, LOOKED DOWN UPON, AND NEARLY MURDERED BEFORE I GO ON A FUCKING KILLING SPREE AND END EVERYONE ON EARTH, HMM?!" she said in a purely demonic voice. "Ugh, fuck this." Cass said as she lifted her gun to me and pulled the trigger, but nothing came out of it.

"Oop..." Aqua said while raising her fist to reveal that she somehow stole ALL OF THE BULLETS FROM CASSANDRA'S GUN WITHOUT HER NOTICING!!! I'm impressed. "Whoops... Looks like somebody forgot to load their gun, hey~? Now that is no fun, isn't it?" she said like a mother to a child, successfully teasing Cass. "You think you can just come up to people and kill one in attempt to have a 'happily ever after' with the other? Well, what if one is literally the queen of Hell, the most powerful being ever known to exist, and willing to do anything for the one she loves..." she paused to look at me and give a soft smile. "...If he is willing to love me in return." she finished. "Aqua..." I said. "Even if it means wiping his bitch-ass ex OFF THE FACE OF THE FUCKING EARTH." OKAY that got dark real quick. Buuuuuuuut... "Hey, Aqua..." I said quietly. "Yes, my love?" she asked. "Uhhhh...." I stammered. "See? Prico would rather be with me!" Cass said cockily. "Shut the hell up before I make your death slower and more painful than I intend to." Aqua said before kneeling down to me, listening. "I- uh, c-can I do the honors?" I asked while holding up my gun. "By all means, hon. Go ahead." she said before we looked up to see that Cass was trying to get away.

"OOOHHHHHH NO YOU DONT!" Aqua yelled demonically before quickly performing a spell of some sort that made her freeze in her spot. "Well, the spotlight is yours, Pumpkin Spice." Aqua said in a normal voice, then she backed up, letting me stand in front of her. I stepped up. "Well, well, well, Cassandra. You greedy, lustful, heart and soulless bitch." I said. "Ugh, just do it already! You wont!" Cass yelled annoyed, but scared and trying to make me change my mind, but it was set. "Oh, okay then, see you in Hell, I guess." I said deadpanned. "W-wai-" She wasn't even able to finish saying the word 'wait' before I shot her. Pathetic.

(A/N) WASSUUPPP BROTHERRRRRRRSS!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!! REMEMBER!! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION!! THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM!! BUY GOLD!! BYEEEEE!!!!!!