F I V E

- Author's Pov -

It's 5:00 am and the doors open with a loud thud causing the person in bed to wake up with a jerk and ready to kill whoever is behind this.

" I swear you have some fantasy of dying in my hands someday," said the person while running his hands through his hair with an irritated look towards the person standing at the door frame.

" Good Morning Sleeping Beauty! Glad this prince charming found you in time " Saying this he started laughing only to find Dev glaring at him.

" Mr. Aditya Khuranna grow up! I hope you have a very bad day What is the update regarding the project, I don't want any mistakes!" said Dev while putting on his t-shirt and making his way to the washroom.

" Arey bhai chill at least don't think about business as soon you wake up and yeah the design plan is ready. Today we have a meeting with the investors," shouted Aditya from outside for dev to hear.
-------------------------------------
In the meantime, let me introduce you to our male leads

The CEO and CO-CEO of the "AD GROUP" Devyansh Verma and Aditya Khurana.

Devyansh Verma, his facial features can make him look mysterious and also attractive. He is reserved and he prefers it that way, except for some people whom he considers as family. He is cold but that is not how he was.

Aditya Khurana is the epitome of sunshine. He has this playboy aura and a flirty personality, you can always find him around people (especially around girls). one Incident has changed his life, gave him a new family the Verma's, to whom he is thankful for.

- You will know more about them in the process.

The handsome and hardworking dua are the pillars of the " AD GROUP ".
A- Aditya khurana
D- Devyansh Verma
--------------------------------------

At the dining table, Dada ji Aka Mr. Sandesh Verma was shouting at the boys to have their breakfast before they go to work.

"Dadu there's a meeting and I have to catch the flight, I promise to have something on the way. Gotta go" said Dev while standing at the door "And yeah... AK was telling me that he missed your special breakfast, why don't you serve him that." Dev smirked at Aditya and left.

"This bastard owns a whole ass plane and says that he has a flight to catch." Aditya mumbles.
He excused himself while Dada ji was busy preparing 'THE SPECIAL SANDESH VERMA BREAKFAST' for his lovely grandson.

" Someone said that I am the one who is supposed to grow up in the morning. What the fuck man! this is not how you take revenge " murmured Aditya only to hear Dev laughing on the call.

" Have fun eating the special breakfast along with matrimony talk Prince Charming and also you better not be late to the office or else extra work time for you" Saying this he cut the call earning several curses.

After finishing the breakfast that could last him till lunch Aditya left for the office. Though he loves Dadu so much, his wish to get his grandsons married as soon as possible didn't settle well with them and they couldn't hurt him by saying no. The driver called out, to tell him that they had reached the office.

He made his way to his cabin while nodding at the staff who wished him good morning and winked at the female staff 😉. As he settled himself on the seat, he called for his PA through the intercom.

"Rahul is everything ready for the meeting? Did you talk to Chloe, Is she ready with the plan? I hope you got it covered." said Aditya looking at the PA who seemed to be in deep thought s, Aditya repeated again and finally losing his calm he banged the table and asked him sternly " Sir, woh.... I tried reaching out to Chloe but she is not responding, she said someone will handover the pendrive." he said in one go.

" This is such an important project and she can't just give it to someone when I specifically told her to keep it confidential.. " before he could continue the intercom rang, he pressed it in frustration.

" Sir there is someone who wants to meet you. She says she's here to give you some pendrive" Hearing this he said to send her to his cabin.

After about 2 min there was a knock and a woman peeked in asking if she could come in and Aditya gave a small nod which she would've missed if not observed properly.

" Good Morning sir! This is Nithya Mehra...I recently joined the Apex corp " and before she could speak further he cut her in between " Well since you're here to give me the pen drive, I don't think there's a need for the introduction." he responded in quite a rude manner which didn't help Nithya's situation.

- Nithya's Pov -

" Sir, there's something you need to know can you give me just 5 min," I said looking at the PA hoping that he would get my signal.

" I don't know what you're trying to do instead of giving me the pendrive but alright just 5 min and if I find that you're wasting my time then it won't be good," he said and asked his PA to wait outside.
Waste my time chodo matter patha chalega tho heart attack nah ajaye

( Forget about wasting your time, try not to get a heart attack after knowing the matter)

After he left now it was only Him and I in the room. I told him everything from how the pendrives were swapped and how it got stolen also the conversation between the professor and the girl whose name I don't remember, and finally the call.

I observed his expressions changing while I was narrating the whole thing.

( 🫀- He is quite good looking though

🧠- Seriously not the right time. Get a hold of yourself.)

How is he going to respond? Did he believe whatever I said? All of these questions were roaming inside my head until he spoke.

" I FUCKING NEED THAT PENDRIVE AT ANY COST AND YYOU!" He sternly pointed at me and continued "Don't think you can leave just yet." I wasn't expecting him to react in this way.

I agree this would make a good scene if it was a movie but dude come on I am hanging on a thread woh bhi sastha wala.

He pulled out his phone and dialed to someone.
" Dev we have an issue, someone stole the Pendrive You need to come" Saying this he cut the call and then facing me he said " Wait outside and also call your friend or sister whoever that is you talked about." went back to his desk discussing something with his PA.

I left his cabin and sat on the sofa. Before I could dial Vidu's number she was already calling me.
See I knew telepathy works..ok not the right time, focus Nithya.

" What happened? Why didn't you call me yet? Did he say anything or worst do anything? " She bombarded me with questions not waiting for my response.

" He did blame me and of course who wouldn't, also looks like you have to come here. Aja re I don't know what to do or say. " I said and sensing my situation she agreed to come.

Haye bhagwan kithne somvar ke vrat lagaya hai meine kaise tho bhi bacha lo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy reading guys :)