S E V E N

- Vidya's pov -

I was standing outside the building, wondering where this guy went, when a car stopped right in front of me. I have a thing for cool cars, you can say I got it after watching Transformers.
Yeah, coming back to the car it was a..
FUCKING LAMBORGHINI !!

After composing myself and maintaining my image, I bent to the window level and asked him If it would be ok to make such a grand entrance to the college with this car
"Don't worry, I will park the car a little further so that people won't notice," I nodded at him and sat in the passenger seat.

About 30 min later, we reached my college. As he said, the car was parked near a cafe, and we were walking through the entrance to my department building.

We had been roaming for the past 10 minutes, and at this point, I wondered, if the professor was present today or not. My college is pretty big, and every building is allotted to different departments, which didn't help my case.
Finally giving up on the treasure hunt, he grunted,' Do you even study here? How long does it take for you to find this supposed professor, what is his name and subject?' looks like Mr.Genius just woke up.

"Excuse me, just because I study here doesn't mean I have to know where and when everyone will be. You're not the only one tired here and after all this time you decided to ask his details now, seriously." I lashed out.

"Will you just answer the DAMN question! I can't stay here all day," He grumbled. If he wasn't Nithya's boss, I would've smacked his head, but taking a deep breath, I said " Fine then He is Charles Collins and teaches Theory of structure. For your info, Mr.Verma, I already asked some of them about him, but they are also not sure. So if you can have a little bit of patience, we can ask in the admin block." I huffed. Wow, I spoke a lot, but I had enough of this arrogant ass.

" Now where is this admin block?" He asked, and instead of replying, I started walking.

He caught up with me and said " You know Ms.Khanna I do not appreciate this attitude of yours " looks like our feelings are mutual. I faced him and spoke with a straight face " Well I can appreciate myself, Mr.Verma, Thank you for your concern. Shall we go now " he was going to resort but gave in and signaled me to walk ahead

I went to Lila and asked her about Prof. Charles and to my bad luck he is not present today GREAT!!🤦. How do I tell this to the Angry bird?

I went back to where he was standing and said "Uh Mr.Verma there is no mistake from my side. I had no idea " he looked at me for a while and replied, " Let me guess he is not present right?" Wow, no wonder he is a CEO.

"Haha.. yeah he is not present today" I admitted nervously after lashing at him so daringly this happened, while I was busy cursing my luck he spoke
"Great!! Now what do we do?" I didn't know what to say so I kept silent.

" Well, I can go back to Lila and get some details about where he went and you can talk to Darcy, maybe we can find out something " I stated my idea and was waiting for his response.

" Alright, but why do I need to talk to this dharti" Please tell me I heard it wrong.

" It's Darcy Mr.Verma, not Dharti " I tried so hard not to laugh and continued " Because she is a bitch, and unless some handsome hunk talks to her she doesn't give us the details that we want." after saying all that in one go I looked at him and he was smirking, that's when I realized what I just said. SHIT!!

( 🫀- You indirectly called him a handsome hunk...

🧠 - That was pretty direct, to be honest. As usual, she needs to embarrass herself )

" Uh I mean Unfortunately in this case we only have you so, you need to go and talk to her " I said whatever I could think of at that moment so that I don't embarrass myself further.

" Oh really, then where is this Darcy btw? " He asked me and I looked around trying to spot her which is not that hard, to be honest. As she came into my view I pointed towards her and soon he left not before saying " If this doesn't work out you're gonna regret wasting my time" and just like that I went to Lila again!!

Meanwhile at the Office...

- Aditya's Pov -

I already have enough shit on my plate and now we both are stuck in this room till we make some progress in getting this draft plan ready before the meeting.

" Sir, Is this part ok? " This is probably the 3rd time she entered the cabin asking me the details.

"Ms.Mehra, how many times do you plan on roaming like this? We don't have time, get your stuff and settle down over here" she murmured something which I didn't care and after a couple of minutes, she settled herself in the chair before me.

"Ms.Mehra just take care of the outline of the app," I told her while typing on my computer.

" Yes sir, but what about the app specification, if they ask to show what do we do? " She asked and I lifted my head to look at her " You don't have to worry about that Ms.Mehra, we just need to get the deal and the original code and plan everything will be taken care of before the launch" She nodded and added " and sir you can just call me Nithya." I hummed.

I wonder if Dev found out anything, while I was wondering if the doors opened.

" What is it, Rahul? " I asked him.

" Sir, It's lunchtime and the dev sir still hasn't returned." He said " And I still don't understand why you decided to bless me with your presence. Is it to say this?" I replied and I could see Nithya trying to control her laugh.

" No sir, you are not getting the point. The investors will be here in a few hours. What do we do? " I don't know why he is the one that is tensed.

" You know what Rahul, go and have your lunch. It's nothing for you to barge in and be worried about " I said to him and he was about to say something " Now shush and go " With that he left.

" Sir, don't mind me but can I ask you something? " what is with everyone asking me questions today?

" Yes Ms.Nithya, I hope it's not something unnecessary " Hearing this she stayed silent for a while and seemed to be contemplating whether to ask or not.

" Your PA seems to be genuinely worried about the situation. It looks like you guys are close, I mean I was just wondering. " now I understood why she took that gap.

" Rahul has been working with us since we established this company. So, we consider him as a friend. Now, If your doubt is cleared concentrate on your work Ms.Nithya." I feel like I am running a nursery for people.

After 3 hours or so we have finished the basic layout. Nithya took care of the front end while I tried to add as many details as possible. Now, we are waiting for Dev to return and see how we can convince and manage the investors.

Happy reading guys :)...
Don't forget to Vote