Permission

"I'm having some company over later, so I need you out of the house." Lucius tells me.

"Why can't I stay in my room?" I chuckle, confused why I couldn't stay.

"My company aren't very... friendly." He says.

"What if Narcissa or Draco come home?" I ask.

"It's fine, these people are okay with them being around." He replies.

"And they're not okay with me? Huh.....okay." I try to fine with it, trying not to get upset by people who don't know me.

"You can stay next time, if...." He pauses, unsure how to articulate his thoughts.

"If what?" I press, wanting to know what he's thinking.

"Never mind, you wouldn't want to." He tells me.

"No tell me, I want to know." I tell him.

"Fine! You can stay home if you join our little club." He walks toward me, making direct eye contact, "But this club is dangerous. It's best if you stay away."

"Club? You want me to leave over your club?"

"It's because it would be too dangerous for you to stay, believe me. There's members that would kill you if they thought you were eavesdropping." Lucius warns me. He wraps an arm around me, and holds my head with his other, "I'm just trying to protect you."

I look at him, trying to see if he's telling the truth, "I believe you. I don't know why, but I do."

"Thank you. You can join, if you want, but not right now." He offers.

"You said this group is dangerous though?" I look away, not wanting to show my anxiety.

He reassures me, "If you do join, I won't let anyone else touch you. Plus, I'd love to see you more than I already do." He smirks at me.

I blush, "Can I think about it?"

"Of course, darling." He tells me.

"I can think of something that could persuade me." I smirk back.

"Oh?" He gives me a puzzled look before eyeing me up and down, "Oh, I see."

He gently takes my hand and leads me to my room. He sits me down on the edge of the bed, and slowly slides my jeans off. I take off my shirt, so I'm left sitting in my bra and panties.

He gives me a seductive smile, so I move to the ground and sit on my knees. I undo his trousers and pull them to his ankles. I don't have to remove his briefs to see how large his erection is.  Being slightly intimidated by how hard it is this time, I look up at him, before nervously freeing it.

I take a deep breath before putting his erection in my mouth. I put one hand on it, and my other hand in my panties. I slide his member deeper into my mouth, while I begin to play with myself. Dammit, I'm already wet. His  dick feels so good though.

Through the ecstasy, I accidentally finish. Lucius noticed, because he pulled me up and tossed me on the bed. "How dare you finish without permission." He slides my panties off, "I'll make you beg for it this time." He begins sucking on my bundle of nerves swiftly, and I can't help but to gently moan.

"Luci....." I pant, "I'm going to....."

He stops sucking, and starts quickly rubbing it, "Don't you dare cum."

I feel the climax coming, when he abruptly stops. I look at him frustrated, but he gives me a smirk. He finishes taking off his clothes, and gently lays on top of me. He playfully takes his member softly rub against my bundle of nerves.

"Luci...." I plead with him. "Please."

"Please, what?" He asks, teasing me.

"I need you, Luci, please." I plead.

He finally relents, and slides it in me. I gasp, barely able to contain myself. He gradually pumps faster, and kisses my neck. He continues kissing, making his way down to my breast. I whimper with pleasure, when that seemed to make him finish. 

He sits behind me, and pulls me closed so I'm sitting in front of him. He spreads my legs apart with his feet, and begins rubbing my bundle of nerves.

"Remember to be beg for it." He whispers in my ear.

He cups my breast, and rubs quicker. I squirm, trying to free myself, but Lucius grabs my throat and gently chokes me, "You're not going anywhere until you beg."

Giving in, "Please, I can't.....hold it anymore."

"Please, what?" He asks.

"Please.....sir."

He grins, and rubs quicker, as if giving permission. I gently convulse in pleasure, and lean against Lucius, "Thank you, sir."

He tilts my head towards his, and plants a kiss on my lips before saying, "Remember your place next time."