𝟑. 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

keep voting and commenting

WARNING: GUNS AND EXPLOSIONS

WHEN Carson pulled up in her baby – correction her hellcat, people parted as she did so

WHEN Carson pulled up in her baby – correction her hellcat, people parted as she did so. She blew her car a kiss, something she always did and quickly joined the rest of the crew. Letty was behind her, swaying her hips and chucking an arm around Carson and Mia.

Carson thought it was a good turnout, the area was full of cars, even a few she did the designs for.

She then nudged the Ortiz woman, seeing her godbrother talking to two blondes.

"Oh he's in trouble now," Carson said, laughing alongside Mia, trailing behind Letty who annoyedly walked over to Dom.

Letty appeared in front of them, growling at the blondes, "I smell." she sniffed the air, "Skanks,  Why don't you girls just pack it up before I leave tread marks on your face?"

The blondes turned away, leaving Dom to his girlfriend's ire, "Letty, I was just talking," he tried explaining.

"Yeah, whatever." Letty snapped, looking as pissed as ever.

Dom gave up and went over to Hector and his acquaintance Edwin.

It was Carson's turn to swing an arm around the Ortiz racer, "That's what you get for going out with him instead of me and Mia."

"Yeah, could've had us," Mia added, gesturing between her and Carson.

Letty cracked a small smile, but it quickly faltered when they heard Dom's voice, "Okay, Hector..."

Carson's attention was quickly captured by a lime-green Mitsubishi. Brian stood next to it, leaning with his hands in his pockets, scanning the crowd until his gaze settled on her and smiled.

She couldn't help but smile back, but to say Vince wasn't impressed was an understatement. He and Jesse were near, and Leon was off making sure the cops were elsewhere for the night.

"You tell him where we're gonna be Summer?" Letty asked quietly, making sure that none of the guys could hear.

Carson shook her head, "Nope."

"You're a shitty liar," Mia pointed out, whilst looking around for another familiar face.

Carson shrugged, "And what about it."

She then nudged Mia, nodding over to Keelie who made her way over, squealing when she joined the women, who all welcomed her, one much more intimate than the others.

"Hey, girl," Keelie smiled at the youngest Torreto, who blushed faster than anyone thought possible.

Vince and Jesse shamelessly scanned Keelie's outfit, whilst Dom continued to talk to Hector, well that was until Brian came closer.