𝟓. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

"HOW'S this look?"

Carson stepped out of her room, to show off her date fit. Her hairless legs were the first thing that caught Keelie's attention, her fine v-neck strappy rose-coloured dress was the second. The material accentuated her curves, her stud earrings and cross necklace were perfect accessories. Her relaxed hair was brushed and slicked up in a bun.

She wanted her makeup to look as natural as possible even though glitter coated her eyelids and she had on more lipgloss than usual.

"You lookin' to get some tonight right, how long has it been?" Keelie finally said after picking up her jaw from the wooden floor.

"Shut up," Carson denied, despite wearing her favourite and most scandalous lingerie beneath the dress. "Just 'cause you gotta girl you wanna mock me." She murmured, picking up her sandal heels.

"But for real, you look fine. He's gonna have a heart attack," Keelie cackled, amusing her friend.

Carson winked, "Not before he gives me some."

"I know that's right."

"Where's takin' you?" Keelie questioned, sitting down on the sofa, trying to get all comfy for her night in.

"Cha Cha Cha."

"Cute, he payin'?" She instantly received a deadpan look from Carson, who picked up a bag that matched her shoes.

"I wouldn't be goin' if he weren't. Please I've messed with broke boys before, never again. Brian has a car, money... well as much as me and is easy on the eyes," Carson listed, adjusting her dress.

"But that name..." Keelie said wincing.

Neither of them was the biggest fan but oh well.

"I know, but pet names exist," Carson joked, rolling back her shoulders.

"Thank God, imagine moanin' Bri –" A knock at the door cut off Keelie. "Speak of the blonde devil and he appears at our door."

Carson calmly shuffled over to the door, ignoring her friend's giggling and pulled it open, revealing a beaming Brian whose smile only widened when he saw her.

His eyes dragged from her stunning face to her shoes.

"Like it," Carson showed off her fit, whilst holding onto the door.

"Do I like it?" He gushed, "Shit, it's better than I dreamt."

"You were dreamin' about me? Do I live in your head rent-free?" She flirted, allowing him to come into the house but his hand caught hers on the way in and didn't let go.

"Maybe."

She bit down on her lip, "Maybe huh?."

Keelie gagged from the sofa, though, couldn't help but think they looked very good together. His simple yet effective style complemented the pink that always clung to Carson.