Oneshot! "Killing me softly-"

1472 words in this chapter.

So, until someone answers at least on of the questions in the last chapter, I'm not going to be able to make another chapter.

Eventually, hopefully, at least one person will answer one of those questions, so I'll keep making Extras until that happens.

If you like these, don't worry, I'm going to continue making these.

(But please answer.)

Also, try and guess which ship this is, it's one from the tags.

What?

No, seriously, what's going on?

Alright, alright, alright.

Let me explain.

(-Studios.)

It was a relatively calm day.
After their,
(surprisingly,)
12th successful mission,
(consecutively, so he should really have known that something was going to go wrong,)
the team decided to just hang out in the living room.

At least, that's what they were planning on doing.

N

ow, he had noticed how his best friend was being strangely quiet, but he figured that something had gone wrong with B, and he didn't push it, because, y'know, boundaries.

Besides, they had an entire telepathic empath on their team.

Maybe he had just mis-seen something, or misheard something.

Maybe he had mis-senn the looks of love, the looks of fear, the looks of dread, and finally, the looks of...

Well, he couldn't quite place it, but it was on the tip of his tongue, he was sure!

But again, boundaries, and he didn't want his dar- best friend, to feel worse, so he didn't ask.

He did send a worried look, and asked if he was okay, but that was it.

Anyways, as for what he was freaking out about
(because he's a little bi-
Now, depending on your mind, that could be that he was a little bit bisexual, a small bisexual, or a coward. A.k.a., a little bitch.)
His best friend had asked him to follow him into the zeta-tube.
Now, he trusted him with his life, but not with not pranking him.

Of course, since he would have followed him anywhere anyways, he went. What made things worse, when they exited the zeta-tube he wasn't immediately pranked.

What made things worse is that this was giving him WAY too much hope.

What made things worse is that this perfectly explained the looks from earlier.