P64-Two Anti-magic Devils

"shit..." Vergil muttered as the sonic boom noise grew closer, causing the surrounding life to wither.

"Shit!" Brain shouted, struggling to keep the coffin closed.

Suddenly, a massive shockwave erupted, sending everyone flying backward and shaking the entire forest.

Lancia clung to a tree to avoid being blown away. As the dust from the shockwave settled, her eyes widened in shock, and she began to feel fear just by the mere sight.

Before her was a figure that looked like Izuku, but with red demonic eyes, black pupils, two horns atop his head, sharp teeth, and black scales growing on his arms. He wore a torn jacket with black bandages covering the rest of his body.

On the opposite side of him was a figure covered in anti-magic, with skin darker than the depths of space

On the opposite side of him was a figure covered in anti-magic, with skin darker than the depths of space. It possessed a humanoid appearance and floated in place, almost as if life was rejecting it's very existence. It was glaring at Izuku, who reciprocated the attention.

 It was glaring at Izuku, who reciprocated the attention

"What the hell?" Lancia said, her shock evident.

"Well... I hope you're pleased, old friend. " Vergil said as he pulled himself up from the tree.

"Vergil, w-what are those things?" Lancia asked, her tone filled with fear.

"Izaken, and the Anti-magic Devil, Beezlebub," Vergil explained, leaving Lancia stunned.

"That's Izaken!? Why is he like that!?" Lancia inquired, looking at Vergil for an answer.

Before Vergil could respond, the two devils began making a series of noises and growls at each other, leaving Oracion Seis, Lancia, and Vergil perplexed.

"What are they doing?" Angel asked Brain, seeking an explanation, but Brain was equally bewildered.

"Fuck They're speaking with each other! Stop them now!" exclaimed the demonic gryphon.

"Communicating?" Vergil questioned in confusion as Izuku started growling at Beezlebub, who wore a smirk.

Beezlebub then gestured towards the rock where Wendy was hiding, turning his gaze towards Brain.