P76-Lets make a Deal

With a start, Izuku's eyes flew open to a sky that was pure white. Rising to his feet, he scanned the surroundings, finding himself in a blank void, his confusion mounting. He reached out, touching his body, and felt relief flood him as he realized all his limbs were intact.

"Where am I?" Izuku's voice echoed as he sat up, his gaze darting around, catching sight of a figure behind him.

"In the realm between life and death. You might call it purgatory, others call it limbo, but honestly who gives a shit." came a voice, and Izuku turned to see a striking man standing before him. Standing at a towering height of 7 feet, the man had red hair, black eyes, and red pupils. Two golden horns adorned his head, he had black markings on his arms and he was clad in a gray yukata.

 Two golden horns adorned his head, he had black markings on his arms and he was clad in a gray yukata

"Who are you?" Izuku began, but before he could finish, the man spoke.

"I am the true Anti-Magic Devil, Beezlebub," he announced. Izuku was taken aback.

"The true Beelzebub? So, the devil I fought was a fake?" Izuku's voice held disbelief, and Beezleub pondered for a moment before responding.

"Sort of. He was my soul, a fragment of my original power, so in a sense..." Beezlebub's explanation trailed off as Izuku processed the information.

"His soul was yours!?" Izuku exclaimed, and Beezlebub winced, covering his ears.

"For hell's sake, keep it down! Haven't you realize our hearing is heightened?" Beezlebub scolded Izuku, who sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry," Izuku apologized, surprising Beezlebub with his sudden change in demeanor. After all, it wasn't long ago that Izuku was trying to defeat him.

"Well, I don't know why my soul ended up in Earthland, but here we are," Beezlebub grumbled, looking at Izuku with a mix of annoyance and curiosity.

"How much of your power was it?" Izuku asked interested.

"About 10%" beezlebub stated as izukus eyes almost popped out of his head as his jaw hit the floor.

"WHAT!?" He yelled as beezlebub hit him on the head.

"Shut up!" Beezlebub yelled rubbing his ears as izuku apologized once more.

"I fought on equal ground to Sparda, at your level you can't ever dream of even killing me." Beezlebub laughed as izuku changed the subject.

"Anyways Your voice is much clearer than most devils'. So is your body, minus the absurd height," Izuku complimented, and Beezlebub smirked, growing proud.

"Damn right! Don't compare me to those other amateurs!" Beezlebub declared proudly.

"Anyway, how did you get here?" Izuku asked, curious about the devil's presence.

"I don't know. It's weird. I can't remember the past few years of my life. I remember being in the underworld and feeling really sad... but then somehow I ended up here," Beezlebub said, scratching his head as he sat in front of Izuku.