P66-Heart to Heart

After formulating a strategy, the alliance split into four teams. Natsu, Gray, and Carla comprised Team 1, Lyon, Sherry, and Jura formed Team 2, Blue Pegasus made up Team 3, and Vergil and Lancia constituted Team 4.

Lucy and Hibiki chose to remain with Erza, while the others embarked on the search for Wendy and Happy.

Eve and Ren, sprinting through the forest, suddenly halted, realizing something important.

"Wait, Ren... I can't spot Ichiya-sama!" Eve exclaimed, catching them both off guard.

"Ichiya-sama, where are you?" Ren called out, scanning the surroundings.

Meanwhile, Ichiya wandered aimlessly in the forest, seemingly unaffected.

"Ren, Eve, where are you? Men!" Ichiya's voice reverberated through the woods.

Meanwhile-
Vergil and Lancia sprinted through the forest at breakneck speeds, heading towards Izaken's location.

"What did the cat mean by the truth?" Lancia inquired as they raced through the trees.

"I'll explain when we arrive," Vergil replied, spotting a dark guild in the distance.

"A dark guild, seriously?" Lancia exclaimed, displaying annoyance.

The dark guild obstructed their path, members clad in jumpsuits of various colors, wielding metal pipes.

"Prepare yourselves, legal guild wizards, for you are about to face the might of the tra—" Before the leader could finish, Lancia kicked him in the face, sending him flying into other dark wizards.

"Out of my way, I don't have time for this!" she declared angrily, swiftly bypassing them.

"Meet your end," Vergil asserted, launching mirage blades at the remaining wizards as he followed Lancia.

After a prolonged run, Vergil noticed that Lancia had halted her advance, prompting him to stop beside her in confusion.

"Why have you stopped?" Vergil inquired, glancing at the forest, where the once vibrant life now appeared lifeless.

"Did he do this?" Lancia questioned, sensing a malevolent presence in the air, a feeling shared by Vergil.

"Vergil, can you—" Lancia began, and Vergil nodded, drawing the Yamato.

"Get ready," Vergil warned as an overwhelming aura enveloped the entire area, causing birds and animals to scatter in fear.

Suddenly, they were ambushed by Izuku, attempting to bite off Vergil's head, only to be met with the Yamato as he recoiled, growling at them.

"Izaken..." Lancia uttered his name, and Izuku roared, charging at them once more.

Lightning Devils Max Volt Fist! Lancia delivered a powerful lightning-infused punch to Izuku's face, but he barely flinched, choosing to ignore her and direct his attack towards Vergil.

Anti-Magic Devils Annihilation Fist! Izuku shouted, striking Vergil with a punch infused with anti-magic, shattering his ribs and sending him flying through multiple trees.

Izuku grinned, ready to approach Vergil when Lancia shocked him from behind.

"Don't ignore me!" Lancia exclaimed angrily, leaping into the air.

Lightning Devil's Electro Sphere! she declared, hurling two spheres of dark lightning at Izuku, resulting in a substantial explosion.

Lancia breathed a sigh of relief, but her eyes widened as she observed Izuku consuming the lightning, seemingly unaffected as it shocked and burned him, his hungry gaze fixed on Lancia.