P28-An Old Friend

It had been a couple of months after izuku had gotten his amulet from Vergil. Due to the amulets affect izuku's devil instincts calmed down as he could act normal around humans. Roubaul also began to research new methods on how to stop izuku's transformation.

In the present izuku was on Tor-terra's head talking to him about his situation trying to see if the titanic titan knew anything.

"HAVE YOU TRIED TO FIND ANOTHER ANTI-MAGIC DEVIL?" The turtle asked.

"I've been trying, but every lead turns me to a dead end. I knew anti magic devil's were rare but hell, Never thought they were this rare!" Izuku frustrated threw a rock off the turtle.

The turtle hummed in deep thought.

HAVE YOU TRIED TO SUMMON AN ANTI-MAGIC DEVIL?" The turtle asked izuku

"No and I can't. You need a sacrifice to summon a devil from the underworld and I'm not planning to sacrifice someone to summon it."

Izuku talked with tor-terra until noon as he went back to the village once the sun began to set as he went home and slept till morning.

Next day-

Izuku was cooking a giant crab he fought in the middle of the forrest in a large fire. Multiple villagers along with Wendy and carla surrounded it staring in awe as the delicious smell attracted creatures from nearby as well.

"Finished!" Izuku yelled as the crab was done cooking which made everyone else cheer as everyone enjoyed eating the giant crab.

Izuku was talking to Wendy and carla about taking them on a quest at a mountain next week which made them excited.

"So get ready cause it's going to be a cold day" he told them while eating a crab leg.

Both of them hummed excited as roubaul appeared behind izuku which startled him and almost made him drop his crab leg.

"Gramps! You almost made me drop my food!" Izuku whined with food in his mouth.

"Yes a real tragedy, anyways this came for you in the mail." Roubaul said sarcastically before handing izuku a letter which was from the council.

"It's that time of the month isn't it?" Izuku said while opening the letter as roubaul nodded.

Izuku after a few seconds closed the letter as he stood up and headed to his house with Carla and Wendy following him.

"Iza-nii your going this early?" Wendy asked

"Unfortunately they want me there now. It's urgent." He said while putting a extra pair of clothes in his bag.

"What the situation those trollops want you there anyways?" Carla asked floating infront of izuku.

"A giant devil is terrorizing oshibana town right now so they've arranged special transport so I can get there faster." He said as he finished gathering his things as he walked to the village gate with Wendy and carla.

"Can't they just ask your friend Vergil?" Wendy asked.

"He's probably dealing with another job or is unavailable, so they kinda have to."izuku told them as roubaul appeared next to him which made him flinch.

"God you have to stop doing that." Izuku yelled startled.

"Maybe one day I will" roubaul said as he shrugged.

"Anyways what this about special transport?" He asked while reading izuku's letter.

"Don't know. All they said was that it would be at the village gate." Izuku told roubaul as he nodded.