DISCLAIMER

This book is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manners. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locals, or events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying form without the written permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY LAW!

GENTLE REMINDER:

• This story is unedited, so expect some typographical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spellings, or whatever errors. I'm not a professional writer, so don't expect too much. If you're looking for perfect stories, please don't continue reading this because I might disappoint you, darling.

• Don't accuse me of copying if you haven't read the whole story yet.

WARNING:

• This story contains strong language and scenes that could be disturbing to some readers. Read at your own risk.

• This is a BL novel that depicts love or romance between men. If this makes you uncomfortable-something you don't want to see or read-just please press the exit button. This story isn't for you.

• If you ever did not like something about my stories, remember that it's your choice to read and never mine. Instead of making issues — turn around and walk away.

BLVCKMORSE