• 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 •

~~~

~~~

"Do you regret what you've done?"

A hand reached out towards you, an agonized pair of blue eyes meeting your own.

Their lips were moving; mouthing something out that you couldn't quite hear.

"They will live on forever, just as you wanted, but they will change."

You stretched your palm out towards them, fingers brushing against their own.

"They will be broken and lose themselves, never to return to the way things once were."

There was a bright light that began emanating from somewhere nearby, the person in front of you instinctively pulling their hand away to shield their eyes.

"Taking all of that into consideration, do you still think you've done the right thing?"

People stopped running to focus on the light; at you, in a mixture of awe and desperation.

For a moment, everything was warm.

So, so warm.

"As long as they can live, that is all that matters to me. Whether I die or not means nothing. All I care about...is their survival."

The man in front of you had such a pained look etched onto his face, an expression that made your own eyes burn.

Even as the light continued to grow brighter, he continued to try and make his way towards you.

Why?

Why was he trying so hard to stop you?

Who...was he?

"Very well, let us hope you have made the right decision."

"PRINCESS!!"

🥀🥀🥀

"Sometimes I feel like the stars are looking down at me; judging me for a sin I've committed...and I'm disappointing them even more by not remembering what I've done."
-(Y/n)