• 01: 𝑨 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒆 •

It's

It's

time

for

you

to

wake

up.

A vast blue sky sprawled out for miles above you, fluffy clouds slowly drifting through your gaze and disappearing over the distant hills.

Lush, green grass tickled your skin, blowing in the rolling wind that sent goosebumps arising across your flesh; the peering sun doing nothing to warm the inside of your body.

You raised your hand up, outstretching your fingers towards the ball of light above that had begun to blind you; blaming the burning of your eyes on its unrelenting rays that wormed into your corneas.

The shadow of your appendage blocked your hues from further harm, but the heat that scorched down both sides of your face did not cease.

Where were you?

Who were you?

Why couldn't you remember...?

And why...did your heart...hurt so much?

Then, like a saving grace, something much larger than your hand shielded your body from the sun's venomous glare.

Hesitantly, you pushed your upper body up a couple inches from the ground, gazing towards the stranger in awe.

Her golden hair shone brilliantly in the daylight, swaying softly in the breeze and being partly brushed aside by her fingers in order for her amber hues to get a clear view of you.

"Hey—Whoa...Are you alright? Why are you crying?"

Her hand came up to brush the wetness from your reddened cheeks, a gentle warmth blossoming from the tips of her fingers and spreading across your face.

There was genuine concern shining in her eyes as she waited patiently for you to speak; the girl only briefly glancing at your special features before focusing solely on meeting your gaze.

It took a few seconds of silent staring for you to gather the words on your tongue; she was just...so pretty.

Unknown to you, her thoughts were very similar to your own. With her close proximity, she could easily see the small flecks of colour in your (e/c) eyes; the diamond shape of your pupils hidden partly beneath your long lashes adding a certain unique charm that engraved itself into her memory. That, paired with your (h/l) (h/c) hair that perfectly framed your youthful face even despite its messy state, was like the cherry on top to your otherworldly beauty.