Chapter 29

Clyde's phone dings.

Tolkien: hey your friend is here.

Clyde: let him in.

Craig opens Clyde's door. He is holding a folder.

"Craig? I thought Tweek was coming over..."

Craig sighs in frustration. "I suspected he would come here so I got here first."

Clyde folds his arms. "You're in a lot of trouble with Tweek. I've never heard him so pissed."

Craig looks directly in Clyde's eyes. "Love is a very, very fragile thing, Clyde."

"Did you actually cheat on him?"

"Of course not! You know me better than that."

"Thought so."

"I was with my cousin. She was in town and wanted to hang out. I tried telling Tweek but he was yelling over me."

"He said you were touching each other."

"Yeah, we hugged when I left."

"How are you going to fix things? I doubt he will listen to you in the state he's in."

Craig takes out some papers from the folder he was holding. "Documentation of my family tree, photo copy of Red's birth certificate, and copies of her plane tickets. This all proves that she's my cousin and not some stupid fling. I also brought the results of my Kinsey scale test."

"Kinsey scale?"

"Gay test."

"Oh."

Tolkien: The other one is here too.

"Good luck, Craig." Clyde laughs.

Clyde: send him up too

Tweek opens the door while wiping a tear from his face.

"Clyde... I can't believe him... after 4 years!!!"

Clyde smiles. "Act like I'm not here."

"What do you me-" Tweek finally sees Craig in the corner with his arms folded.

"Tweek."

Tweek turns around and turns the doorknob. Craig slams the door shut and leans against it. "Listen to me for one minute, then you can leave. Okay, sweet pea?"

"... fine but I'm leaving right after." Tweek looks away, his face bright red.

"Look. Every single document that can tell you that the story I'm about to tell is the honest truth." He hands Tweek the papers. "That was my cousin. Her name is Rebecca but we call her Red because of her hair. She was in town for one day and wanted to see her cousin, me, for lunch. I gave her a hug to say goodbye, which was her idea. Tweek, I'm gay. I'm gay for you specifically and I would never cheat on you. Does that clear everything up?"

"..."

"Tweek."

"I'm sorry for overreacting..."

"I love you." Craig sighs.

"I love you too..." Tweek says, more embarrassed than ever.

Clyde smiles to himself. He thought their relationship was adorable. He wished he could have one like that with Tolkien.

Craig and Tweek share a kiss before Craig turns back to Clyde. "Remember what I said. Love is a fragile thing. If you don't work to keep it together it will shatter."

"You're talking about me and Tolkien..."

"Yeah. Get it together man. You're both too stubborn."