Facts and warnings

This story is a Rusger

The picture is my boy sanuro!

                             !Warnings¡

!N*zi Germany gets mentioned,USSR gets mentioned,J.E gets mentioned, f*scism Italy gets mentioned¡
-self-harm
-su*c*dal thoughts and mentions
Gl and BL!
This story has fake characters I made up and they are shipped with countys that are real so don't come at me I am innocent - anyways the characters are called.
A lot of swearing
'Japon' Japon is japans twin brother and is also known as G.J which stands for government of Japan.

'Sol' sol is the brother of Sanuro clan,Sunsun,asan,sum and umi.

'Sanuro clan' sanuro is transgender (F to M) sanuro's real name is sanura but he changed it to sanuro.

'Asan' Asan is the 3rd oldest. He is quite but he does talk with people he likes/knows.

'Sunsun' Sunsun is a joyful girl she loves to talk and loves to meet new people she is sanuro's twin sister.

'Sum' sum is the oldest and his twin brother is sol, sum isn't like his siblings he likes to be alone and he does smoke even tho he's siblings tell him not to.

'Umi' middle child. Younger than Asan by 4 months, Umi is a joyful boy but sometimes he doesn't like to talk he mostly shows more emotion to he's siblings and Germany.

All of them are germanys cousins except Japon!

In my AU, Weimar has kids with the son of El Salvador and Mexico their sons name is Sano.
'Sano' son of El Salvador and Mexico. He is a nice person but he gets annoyed of third Reich and he grew hatred towards third Reich after he found out that he killed Weimar.

Facts:
Germany is a femboy but he doesn't want other people to know so only his cousins know. America is also a femboy.Russia is gay but he acts like he is not. Asan is also gay but hides it. France is a boy. Japon and Italy both have a crush on Germany. Sanuro likes girls! Japan is pan . Italy and France are very close friends and cook together sometimes! Germany and sanuro can see ghost. Third reich and sano both killed themselves the same day. Poland is still scared of Germany. America starts getting feelings for Russia. Yes they have their animal form or whatever they are called I am too lazy to spell it. Some boys could have kids idk why tho and how so don't ask. West Germany and Russia were both best friends and both had a crush on each other until T.R attacked the USSR. That's some facts about my AU! 😋

¡ I do not ship America x Russia !
Ships: Japan x sanuro, Japon x sol, Germany x Russia, Asan x America, Finland x Estonia, France x British, Mexico x El Salvador, a little Italy x Germany, a little Japon x Germany, a little J.E x third Reich,Weimar x sano, Ukraine x Canada, Belarus x Sunsun,Italy x sum,G.E x A.H,umi x Iceland.

Axis powers kids friendship: Germany had a crush on japon when they were kids they were like 10-14 but Japon rejected him. Italy and Germany dance together sometimes. Japan and Germany are very close and both love each other's culture. Japon and Japan are good siblings but japon is very overprotective of her. Italy and japon both don't get a along since japon gets jealous when Italy and Germany are together. Japon and Germany, japon takes Germany out every month. Japan and Germany are very close they both like to hang out and talk in their free time. Japan and japon, Japan gets mad when japon gets to overprotective but she loves him a lot. Italy and Japan like to do random stuff together and would usually get in trouble by Germany or japon.

13+ Jokes and moments 😃.