Cousins.

I was helping Sanuro with some math homework after a long time of forcing him I finally got him to do it.
"This is way to hard!"
"Sanuro it's easy math"
"My ass" he rolled his eyes, we heard knocking on the door Sanuro looked at me in confusion.
"Who is that?"
"I don't know" I got up from my chair and went to open the door, it was Switzerland.
"Hey ger"
"Hallo Switz" and Sanuro came running and  jumped and gave a hug to Switzerland
"Switze! Thank gosh your here I couldn't do that math any longer" he let go of Switzerland
"It's literally easy Sanuro even a 5th grader can do it"
"Well I was gonna take u guys to get boba but u guys are busy sooo"
"We're not busy Germany is just on crack!"
"What??" I said.
Switzerland giggled and looked at Sanuro and started patting his head, i forgot that sanuro had wolf ears,nose,fangs and tail.
"Crazy wolf." Switzerland said while smiling softly at Sanuro. Switzerland is kind and caring he just doesn't like showing it to others.
(Time skip)
————————————————————————
After we got to the Boba cafe it was very nice. The tables had baby pink flowers in the middle. Switzerland paid for the boba since he didn't let me pay for it at all.
"So ger"
"Yeah switz?"
"What do you feel about Italy"
"I see him as a close friend.."
"Ger we all know that he likes you so why don't you just date already! I mean you like him too no?" Sanuro said while fixing his hair and started smiling.
"Uhm. I just don't know."
"What do you mean ger?"
"Well like I mean I have a crush on him yeah but also on Russia.."
"Oh"
"Hm how about you give Italy a try and if he is not the one then give Russia a try" when Sanuro said that I was kinda surprised. He has never been this smart.
"That's actually a good idea Sanuro, right ger?"
"Yeah"
(Time skip again)
——————————————————————
"Bye Sanuro bye Switz"
"Bye bye ger bye Sanuro"
"Bye Switze bye Ger!"
After they left I closed the door to my dorm and took off my bandages and put new ones. I get a call from Italy while I was already changing.
"Ja?"
"Germany"
"Yes Italy?"
"Can I come over?" He was stuttering a lot and I could tell he was drunk.
"Sure but be careful please?"
"You got it Amore"
"Mhm" I hanged up while blushing "Amore" he has never called me that.
(10 minutes later)
——————————————————————
I hear knocking and I get up to open the door. I see Italy, he was drunk you could even smell it.
"ehi tesoro"
"Hallo Italy" he came inside and started looking at me. "Your so adorable babyy"
"Uhh just sit there Italy ima go get you water". He sat down and I got his water. "Here" as he got up his shirt lifted up when  he started stretching. I was starting at his abs and I saw that he noticed. "Oh uh sorry"
"It's okay bae, if you want to touch then just ask" he got my hand and put it on his abs.
"Italy I don't think we should."
"Why not baby" I stayed silent i don't know what to say. Italy has always been there for me and he is attractive, kind, caring and he has always been honest. "It's late Italy just go to bed and drink your water."
"Sleep with me." He said while getting the water.
"Will you go to sleep if I do?"
"Yes liebe." He smiled at me with his beautiful eyes. His smile was so beautiful like his eyes. He followed me to the bedroom
"Germany."
"Yes?" We were in bedroom already. He slowly grabbed my waist and said "ti amo."
"no you don't Italy. You're just drunk."
"No Germany im saying the truth I love you, I always have." I stayed quiet when he said that. Italy likes me really? No way.
—————————————————————— I'll try to post the another one as soon as I can, im sorry I took long finishing this I have been fighting with my mental health.

Amore= love
ehi tesoro= hello darling or honey(I forgot)
liebe=love
ti amo= i love you