Chapter 1: The Accidental Meeting

Tzuyu's P.O.V.

I was walking to my favorite coffee shop when I bumped into someone. My coffee spilled all over my shirt, and I looked up to apologize.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed.

But when I saw who I had bumped into, I froze. It was Kim Taehyung, one of the most famous K-pop idols in the world. He was even more handsome in person than he was on TV.

"Oh," he said, taking in my appearance. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, still too stunned to speak.

"I'm really sorry about your shirt," he said again. "I'll pay for it."

"No, it's okay," I said quickly. "It was an accident."

He smiled. "Well, I'm Taehyung. It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Tzuyu," I said, finally finding my voice. "It's nice to meet you too, Taehyung."

He hesitated for a moment. "Would you like to get a coffee with me?"

I couldn't believe it. Kim Taehyung was asking me to get coffee with him! I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Sure," I said, trying to sound casual.

We walked to the coffee shop together, and he bought me a new coffee. We talked for hours about everything and nothing. I was surprised at how easy it was to talk to him. He was funny, intelligent, and charming.

I learned that he was in Seoul for a concert with his band, BTS. He was also here to film a commercial for a new product. I told him about my studies and my dreams for the future.

By the end of the day, I felt like I had known him for years. I couldn't believe that I had just spent the day with one of my favorite celebrities.

As the sun started to set, we walked out of the coffee shop.

"I had a really great time today, Tzuyu," he said.

"Me too, Taehyung," I said.

We stood there for a moment, looking into each other's eyes. I could feel my heart racing.

He leaned in and kissed me. It was a soft, gentle kiss. I felt like I was melting in his arms.

When he pulled away, he looked at me with a smile in his eyes.

"I'll see you again soon," he said.

He turned and walked away, leaving me standing there with a dazed smile on my face.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. I had spent the day with Kim Taehyung, and he had kissed me. I was still in shock, but I knew that I would never forget this day.

Location: A coffee shop in Seoul, South Korea

Characters:

Tzuyu: A young woman who is a fan of K-popTaehyung: A famous K-pop idol

Lines:

Tzuyu: "I'm so sorry!"Taehyung: "Oh. Are you okay?"Tzuyu: "Yes. I'm fine."Taehyung: "I'm really sorry about your shirt. I'll pay for it."Tzuyu: "No, it's okay. It was an accident."Taehyung: "Well, I'm Taehyung. It's nice to meet you."Tzuyu: "I'm Tzuyu. It's nice to meet you too, Taehyung."Taehyung: "Would you like to get a coffee with me?"Tzuyu: "Sure."Taehyung: "I had a really great time today, Tzuyu."Tzuyu: "Me too, Taehyung."Taehyung: "I'll see you again soon."

Themes:

Chance encountersLove at first sightIdol-fan relationships

Plot: Tzuyu accidentally bumps into Taehyung, a famous K-pop idol. They get to talking and hit it off. Taehyung asks Tzuyu to get coffee with him, and she agrees. They talk for hours and feel like they've known each other for years. Taehyung kisses Tzuyu before he leaves, leaving her feeling dazed and smitten.