Chapter 7: The Breakup

Tzuyu's P.O.V.

I had been feeling distant from Taehyung lately. He was always busy with work, and we didn't get to spend much time together anymore. When we did see each other, he seemed distracted and distant.

One day, I decided to confront him about it.

"Taehyung," I said. "We need to talk."

We were sitting in his apartment, and he was looking at his phone. He looked up at me when I spoke, but he didn't say anything.

"I'm worried about us," I said. "We don't seem to be as close anymore."

He sighed. "I know," he said. "But I'm just really busy with work right now."

"I understand," I said. "But I need more from you than that. I need you to be there for me emotionally."

He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "I'm trying, Tzuyu," he said. "But it's hard. I'm under a lot of pressure."

"I know," I said. "But I can't handle this anymore. I need you to choose me."

He was silent for a moment. Then he looked at me and said, "I can't."

My heart sank. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that I can't be the boyfriend that you need," he said. "I'm not good enough for you."

"But I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said. "But it's not enough."

He stood up and walked over to the window. He looked out at the city below, and his shoulders shook with sobs.

I walked over to him and put my arms around him. He pulled away from me.

"I need to be alone," he said.

I nodded and walked out of the apartment. I didn't know what to do. I was heartbroken.

I walked down the street, tears streaming down my face. I didn't know where I was going, but I just needed to get away.

I walked for hours, until I finally reached a park. I sat down on a bench and cried.

I couldn't believe that Taehyung had broken up with me. He was the love of my life. I didn't know how I was going to live without him.

I sat on the bench for a long time, just crying. I didn't know what to do with myself.

Finally, I stood up and walked back home. I was exhausted, but I couldn't sleep. I just lay in bed and thought about Taehyung.

I knew that I had to move on, but it was going to be so hard. I loved him so much.

Location: Taehyung's apartment and a park in Seoul, South Korea

Characters:

Tzuyu: A young woman who is a fan of K-popTaehyung: A famous K-pop idol

Lines:

Tzuyu: "I'm worried about us. We don't seem to be as close anymore."Taehyung: "I know. But I'm just really busy with work right now."Tzuyu: "I understand. But I need more from you than that. I need you to be there for me emotionally."Taehyung: "I'm trying, Tzuyu. But it's hard. I'm under a lot of pressure."Tzuyu: "I know. But I can't handle this anymore. I need you to choose me."Taehyung: "I can't."Tzuyu: "What do you mean?"Taehyung: "I mean that I can't be the boyfriend that you need. I'm not good enough for you."Tzuyu: "But I love you."Taehyung: "I love you too. But it's not enough."

Themes:

BreakupsHeartbreakMoving on

Plot: Tzuyu and Taehyung have been dating for a while, but their relationship has been strained lately. Tzuyu confronts Taehyung about it, and he tells her that he can't be the boyfriend that she needs. He breaks up with her, and Tzuyu is heartbroken. She leaves his apartment and walks through the park, crying. She knows that she has to move on, but it is going to be so hard.