Chapter 9: New Beginnings

Tzuyu's P.O.V

It had been a year since Taehyung broke up with me. I had moved on with my life, and I was happy.

I had graduated from school and gotten a job as a journalist. I loved my job, and I was good at it.

I had also started dating a new guy. His name was Jungkook, and he was a lawyer. He was kind, funny, and intelligent. He was everything that Taehyung wasn't.

One day, I was at work when I received a phone call. It was from Taehyung's manager. He said that Taehyung wanted to meet me.

I was hesitant at first, but I eventually agreed to meet him. I wanted to know why he wanted to see me.

We met at a coffee shop. He looked different. He was older and more mature.

"Hi, Tzuyu," he said. "It's good to see you."

"Hi, Taehyung," I said. "It's good to see you too."

We sat down and ordered coffee.

"So, why did you want to see me?" I asked.

"I wanted to apologize for how I treated you," he said. "I know that I hurt you, and I'm sorry for that."

I was surprised by his apology. I didn't think he would ever apologize.

"I forgive you," I said.

"Thank you," he said. "I also wanted to tell you that I'm happy for you. I've seen pictures of you with Jungkook, and he seems like a great guy."

I smiled. "Thank you," I said. "I am happy with him."

We talked for a while longer, and then we said goodbye. I was glad that we had been able to talk and to make peace.

I left the coffee shop feeling happy and content. I had moved on from Taehyung, and I was starting a new chapter in my life. I was excited to see what the future held.

Location: A coffee shop in Seoul, South Korea

Characters:

Tzuyu: A young woman who is a journalistTaehyung: A famous K-pop idolJungkook: Tzuyu's new boyfriend

Lines:

Taehyung: "I wanted to apologize for how I treated you. I know that I hurt you, and I'm sorry for that."Tzuyu: "I forgive you."Taehyung: "I also wanted to tell you that I'm happy for you. I've seen pictures of you with Jungkook, and he seems like a great guy."Tzuyu: "Thank you. I am happy with him."

Themes:

ForgivenessMoving onNew beginnings

Plot: Tzuyu meets Taehyung for the first time since their breakup. He apologizes for hurting her, and she forgives him. They talk for a while and then say goodbye. Tzuyu is happy that she has been able to move on from Taehyung and start a new chapter in her life.