Chapter 5: The First Date

Tzuyu's P.O.V.

I was so excited for my first official date with Taehyung. He had planned the whole thing, and it was perfect.

He picked me up in a limousine, and we went to a fancy restaurant. After dinner, we went to see a movie. After the movie, we walked along the beach, hand in hand.

It was the most romantic night of my life.

Taehyung was such a gentleman. He opened doors for me, and he pulled out my chair. He was also very attentive and listened to everything I had to say.

We talked about everything and nothing. We talked about our dreams for the future, our hopes and fears, and our favorite things. I felt like I could talk to him about anything.

By the end of the night, I felt like I had known him for years. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with him.

As we walked to the limousine, Taehyung stopped and turned to face me. He looked at me with a deep love in his eyes.

"I had a really great time tonight, Tzuyu," he said.

"Me too, Taehyung," I said.

He leaned in and kissed me. It was a soft, passionate kiss. I felt like I was melting in his arms.

When we pulled away, he smiled at me.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said.

He got into the limousine, and I waved goodbye. I watched him drive away, and my heart swelled with happiness.

I couldn't believe that I was dating Kim Taehyung. He was the man of my dreams.

Location: A fancy restaurant, a movie theater, and a beach in Seoul, South Korea

Characters:

Tzuyu: A young woman who is a fan of K-popTaehyung: A famous K-pop idol

Lines:

Taehyung: "I had a really great time tonight, Tzuyu."Tzuyu: "Me too, Taehyung."Taehyung: "I love you."Tzuyu: "I love you too."

Themes:

First datesRomanceLove

Plot: Tzuyu and Taehyung go on their first official date. They have a wonderful time together, and they both confess their love for each other.