Chapter 10: Epilogue

Tzuyu's P.V.O.

It had been five years since I last saw Taehyung. I was now a successful journalist, and I was married to Jungkook. We had a beautiful daughter named Minseo.

One day, I was watching TV when I saw a news report about Taehyung. He was retiring from the K-pop industry to focus on his family. He was married and had a son.

I was happy to hear that Taehyung was happy. I knew that he had always wanted to have a family.

I thought back to the time when we were together. I had been so heartbroken when he broke up with me, but I realized now that it was for the best. We were both young and immature at the time. We wouldn't have been able to make it work.

I was grateful for the time that we had spent together. He had taught me a lot about love and loss. He had also helped me to become the person I am today.

I smiled as I turned off the TV. I was happy with my life. I had a loving husband, a beautiful daughter, and a successful career. I had everything I needed.

I knew that I would never forget Taehyung, but I was also grateful for the new beginning that I had been given.

Location: Tzuyu's home in Seoul, South Korea

Characters:

Tzuyu: A successful journalistTaehyung: A retired K-pop idolJungkook: Tzuyu's husbandMinseo: Tzuyu and Jungkook's daughter

Lines:

Tzuyu: "I was happy to hear that Taehyung was happy. I knew that he had always wanted to have a family."Tzuyu: "I thought back to the time when we were together. I had been so heartbroken when he broke up with me, but I realized now that it was for the best."Tzuyu: "I was grateful for the time that we had spent together. He had taught me a lot about love and loss. He had also helped me to become the person I am today."Tzuyu: "I smiled as I turned off the TV. I was happy with my life. I had a loving husband, a beautiful daughter, and a successful career. I had everything I needed."

Themes:

Happy endingNew beginningsMoving on

Plot: Tzuyu sees a news report about Taehyung retiring from the K-pop industry. She is happy to hear that he is happy and has a family. She thinks back to the time when they were together and realizes that it was for the best that they broke up. She is grateful for the time that they had spent together and for the lessons that he taught her. She is now happy with her own life and her family.