Chapter 4: The Official Couple

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I was so happy to be with Tzuyu. She was the love of my life.

We decided to keep our relationship a secret at first, because we knew that the fans would be crazy if they found out. But after a few months, we decided to go public.

We posted a photo of us together on social media, and the fans went wild. But most of them were supportive, and they were happy for us.

We were both relieved that the reaction from the fans was positive. We had been worried that they would be angry or upset, but they were mostly just excited.

We started to go on more public dates, and we even held hands on the red carpet. We were no longer afraid to show the world how much we loved each other.

Our relationship was one of the happiest things in my life. Tzuyu was my best friend, my lover, and my soulmate. I couldn't imagine my life without her.

One day, we were at a fan event, and we were asked about our relationship.

"How did you two meet?" the fan asked.

"We met by chance," Tzuyu said. "I bumped into him at a coffee shop."

"It was an instant connection," I said. "I knew right away that she was special."

"And how long have you two been together?" the fan asked.

"Six months," Tzuyu said.

"And are you happy together?" the fan asked.

"We're very happy," I said. "We're in love."

The fans cheered, and Tzuyu and I smiled at each other. We were both so grateful for their support.

Location: A fan event in Seoul, South Korea

Characters:

Tzuyu: A young woman who is a fan of K-popTaehyung: A famous K-pop idol

Lines:

Taehyung: "We met by chance. I knew right away that she was special."Tzuyu: "We're very happy. We're in love."

Themes:

Public relationshipsFan supportLove

Plot: Tzuyu and Taehyung go public with their relationship and receive support from their fans. They are both happy and grateful to be able to share their love with the world.