Chapter 8: Aftermath

Tzuyu's P.O.V.

It had been a few months since Taehyung broke up with me. I was still heartbroken, but I was starting to move on.

I had gone back to school and focused on my studies. I had also started spending more time with my friends and family.

I knew that I would never forget Taehyung, but I also knew that I couldn't keep living in the past. I had to move on with my life.

One day, I was walking home from school when I saw Taehyung and his new girlfriend together. They were holding hands and laughing.

My heart sank. I felt a pang of jealousy and sadness. I couldn't believe that he had moved on so quickly.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. I knew that I couldn't let Taehyung see me upset. I had to be strong.

I kept my head down and walked past them without saying anything. I didn't want to make a scene.

When I got home, I went to my room and cried. I couldn't believe that I was still hurting so much after all this time.

I knew that I needed to let go of Taehyung. I needed to move on with my life.

I decided to write a letter to Taehyung. I needed to tell him how I felt so that I could finally close this chapter in my life.

Dear Taehyung,

I'm writing this letter to say goodbye. I know that I should have done this sooner, but I wasn't ready.

I'm still heartbroken over our breakup. I thought that we would be together forever. But I guess I was wrong.

I've seen you with your new girlfriend, and she seems happy. I'm glad that you've found someone who makes you happy.

I'm not writing this letter to make you feel guilty. I just wanted to tell you how I felt. I needed to get this off my chest so that I could finally move on.

I'll never forget you, Taehyung. You were the first person I ever loved. But I know that it's time for me to let go.

I wish you all the best in the future.

Tzuyu

I put the letter in an envelope and addressed it to Taehyung. I didn't know if he would read it, but I didn't care. I just needed to write it.

I went to the mailbox and dropped off the letter. I felt a sense of relief as I walked away. I had finally closed this chapter in my life.

I knew that I would still miss Taehyung, but I also knew that I would be okay. I was strong, and I would get through this.

Location: A mailbox in Seoul, South Korea

Characters:

Tzuyu: A young woman who is a fan of K-popTaehyung: A famous K-pop idol

Lines:

Tzuyu: "I'm still heartbroken over our breakup. I thought that we would be together forever. But I guess I was wrong."Tzuyu: "I'm writing this letter to say goodbye. I know that I should have done this sooner, but I wasn't ready."Tzuyu: "I'm not writing this letter to make you feel guilty. I just wanted to tell you how I felt. I needed to get this off my chest so that I could finally move on."Tzuyu: "I'll never forget you, Taehyung. You were the first person I ever loved. But I know that it's time for me to let go."

Themes:

Moving onLetting goClosure

Plot: Tzuyu writes a letter to Taehyung to say goodbye and to close this chapter in her life. She tells him that she is still heartbroken over their breakup, but she is happy that he has found someone new. She wishes him all the best in the future.

tunesharemore_vert