Chapter 6: The Fans

Taehyung's P.O.V.

We were both prepared for the fans to be crazy when they found out about our relationship, but we weren't prepared for just how crazy they would be.

They were everywhere. They followed us everywhere we went. They took photos of us and posted them online. They even started sending us death threats.

It was a lot to handle.

Tzuyu was especially affected by the fans. She was used to being a normal person, but now she was constantly under the spotlight. She had to be careful about everything she said and did, because she knew that the fans were watching.

I tried to be supportive, but I knew that it was hard for her. I wanted to protect her from the fans, but I couldn't be with her all the time.

One day, we were walking to our car after a fan event when a group of fans surrounded us. They were screaming and pushing, and they were trying to get close to us.

Tzuyu started to panic. She looked around, looking for a way out, but there was none.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me. I tried to shield her from the fans, but they were too strong.

"Taehyung!" Tzuyu cried. "I'm scared!"

"I know," I said. "But I'm here for you."

I looked around at the fans, and I saw the anger and hatred in their eyes. I knew that we were in danger.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw one of my security guards.

"Come on!" he said. "We have to get out of here!"

He grabbed Tzuyu and me, and we ran to the car. The security guards formed a circle around us and protected us from the fans.

We got into the car and drove away. I looked back in the rearview mirror and saw the fans still chasing us.

I sighed with relief. We were safe.

"Are you okay?" I asked Tzuyu.

She nodded, but her eyes were still filled with fear.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I should have done more to protect you."

"It's not your fault," she said. "I knew that this would happen."

"But I didn't want to hurt you," I said. "I never wanted to put you in danger."

"I know," she said. "But I'm here because I want to be. I love you, Taehyung."

I smiled. "I love you too, Tzuyu."

I kissed her hand, and she smiled back at me.

I knew that our relationship would be challenging, but I was determined to make it work. I loved Tzuyu more than anything in the world, and I was willing to fight for her.

Location: A fan event in Seoul, South Korea

Characters:

Tzuyu: A young woman who is a fan of K-popTaehyung: A famous K-pop idol

Lines:

Tzuyu: "Taehyung! I'm scared!"Taehyung: "I know. But I'm here for you."Tzuyu: "I love you, Taehyung."Taehyung: "I love you too, Tzuyu."

Themes:

Fan reactionsChallenges of idol-fan relationshipsLove

Plot: Tzuyu and Taehyung are surrounded by fans after a fan event. The fans are angry and hateful, and Tzuyu becomes scared. Taehyung tries to protect her, but the fans are too strong. A security guard arrives and helps Taehyung and Tzuyu escape to safety. Taehyung apologizes to Tzuyu for not being able to protect her better, but she assures him that it is not his fault. She tells him that she loves him, and he tells her that he loves her too.