Chapter 1

Welcome to my new Fairy Tail Fanfic, The Storm Bringer! This will be short, like maybe around 20 chapters? As I needed a break from writing super long Fairy Tail fanfics.

I hope you guys will enjoy this, and as usual, I don't own Fairy Tail! I only own my OC'S and original story arcs.

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!

Erika's P. O. V:

I wake up in my hotel bedroom and yawn as I stretch. I'm eighteen years old and I have long blond hair with pink eyes and my long bangs hang over my right eye. At the end of my bed is my wolf companion Fang. She's blacked with intricate silvery markings on her forehead and bandages around her forelegs that cover paw marks which allow her to heal.

 She's blacked with intricate silvery markings on her forehead and bandages around her forelegs that cover paw marks which allow her to heal

She can also use Telekinesis Magic. I found her injured while travelling three years ago and saved her from a trap. She's stuck by me ever since.

I wear blue pyjamas at the moment. Morning sunlight pours in through my window.

I've been travelling for sometime now but used to live in a little village called Iris, named after the iris flower. I have spent years honing and mastering my Lightning Magic and at some point, someone started calling me The Storm Bringer.

I get out of bed and grab my clothes before I take a quick shower. Then I get dressed in a sleeveless black shirt with designs on it and white shorts with heels. I've learned to also fight in high heels a long time ago. I have a pendant around my neck and bracelets on my right arm, a light blue bow tied around my head, my blonde hair unbound.

 I have a pendant around my neck and bracelets on my right arm, a light blue bow tied around my head, my blonde hair unbound

Satisfied with my appearance, I was up and have breakfast before I grab my stuff and pay the clerk. I thank the lady before I grip my blue wheels suitcase and head out of the hotel with Fang. I begin to head for the train to Gazania Town, so that I could finally join Sabertooth.

They'd lost this year's Grand Magic Games, but I've still always wanted to join.

I went to Crocus to witness the games and I really only cheered for Rogue Cheney, the incredibly cute Shadow Dragon Slayer. When dragons attacked, I had an encounter with Rogue's future self who warned me of the impending future that'll happen to him.