"Why are you so Cold?"

Y/N stared at the person's face for a long time,when she finally realized that she was staring at the person for tooooo long."Hello?"said the person in a husky tone.Y/N's mind:God, why is he so handsome.Wait, I'm supposed to make him apologize to me, not stare at him! "I mean,aren't you going to apologize to me?!".Niki then said, "Why should i?". "What kind of question is that? Didn't you see that you bumped into me?!". "No, I never bumped into you now. Stop yelling."said Niki, and he walked away."That son of a-"said Y/N.

Ari then said"Your so lucky, girl!". Y/N then asked, "Why exactly?". "GURL, YOU JUST GOT NOTICED BY A HOT ASS GUY AND SURPRISINGLY THAT COLD DUDE EVEN TALKED TO YOU?!"."Why are you screaming?,and chill out." "Do u even know who that guy is that you just yelled at?!"said Ari."No?Why?"Asked Y/N curiously."First of all,he ain't a easy kind of guy to get cause he as cold as ice and second even if you flirt with him or even try to see him in your dreams than that's all your imagination cause he ain't giving ypu any attention." "Damn! He's that type of guy.What if I say that I can get him to love me in just 3 weeks?"I don't believe that, but you can always give a try."said Ari.