"I've only fallen for you"

Y/N then left the library and went to her next class.

Yuna's mind:That bitch is so annoying well she's gonna regret saying that cause I know that niki will only choose me.

At the cafeteria

Yuna was sitting beside Niki and was flirting with him, but niki barely paid attention he was more annoyed.Y/N came to the Cafeteria and saw Yuna trying to flirt with Niki and she raised her eyebrows and whispered"That girl really think she can get niki".Y/N then went to them and said to Yuna"Move this is my seat." Yuna then said"I can't see your name,plus I have to sit next to my boyfriend." And she looked at Niki and winked at him.Y/N got jealous and she said"Well I don't see your name written on him so he's not yours." Yuna then rolled her eyes and asked"Niki baby who do u want to sit next to?"."Is that even a question? Obviously, my girlfriend." He said and pulled Y/N in his lap.Y/N was shocked but she looked at Yuna who was anger and Y/N looked back at Niki who was smirking.Yuna then said"You won for today but you won't for tomorrow." And she went out of the cafeteria in anger.Y/N then looked at Niki and said,"You could have just said I was your girlfriend, not pull me onto your lap. There's students here."So?You're my girlfriend, and I shouldn't care about other people." Y/N smiled at Niki, and Pecked his lip.Niki smiled and They both got up and went to their next class.

The next day

Y/N was at class and Yuna kept on flirting with Niki which made Y/N jealous.

Y/N's mind:Can this girl find another guy to flirt with instead of my man

Yuna then touched Niki's hair and started to be very lovely to Niki but Niki didn't care much and just looked at his book,studying it.

(Back to Y/N's mind)

Y/N's mind:That bitc- no calm down Y/N it's ok.Why isn't niki doing anything I swear if that Yuna girl does anything that makes me mad I swear imma pull her hair.

Yuna then held Niki's hand which made Y/N really jealous now.Y/N then stood up and said"Who said you can touch my man?!" "Your man!He's my mine!"said Yuna very loudly and Niki looked Up and tried to Calm Y/N down."Your getting to mad Y/N try to calm down."said Niki trying to calm Y/N down."How do I calm down when this bitch tries to take you away from me?!" Said Y/N very loud and Yuna said"He was never yours he's mine!" Y/N had enough and she looked at Niki and she did the most surprising thing ever.Y/N pulled Niki closer and Kissed him in the lips.Yuna then stopped talking and stayed silent.Niki was shocked at first but he kissed Y/N back Also.After some minutes They both pulled away and Y/N looked at Yuna and said"There now you will know what's mine!" Yuna then cursed at Y/N and said"I hate you Kim Y/N!!!" And Yuna went running out of the classroom.Niki looked at Y/N and Y/N looked at Niki who was staring at her and she said"What?" Niki then pulled Y/N closer from her waist and He said"I didn't know u could do that when your jealous" and Niki smirked."That girl was flirting with u and you didn't do anything about it" said Y/N."I'm sorry I promise I'll do something when she flirts with me again."said Niki and Y/N said"Whenever any girl ask your number just say no I have girlfriend."
Niki nodded and said"i will and don't worry I've only fallen for you."

The End~

(Hey guys I know I didn't post for a while because I was busy with some stuff but now I did post it and this is the finial part for this Niki ff and also Happy birthday to Baby Niki❤️❤️ so enjoy your Christmas yall hope u enjoyed this Niki ff byeee love youu)