"First Night"

Y/N was shocked,but after a while, she kissed niki back and all the girls was jealous was her.Niki then pulled away and said"You know fuck this now your mine and I'll make everyone know that.", he then dragged Y/N with him to his car.

Inside his car

"Niki where are you taking me?!"said Y/N and Niki said"You don't need to know about that,all u need to remember is that tonight your gonna be mine." Y/N then said"But-",before Y/N could finish her sentence Niki drove the car faster.Y/N signed and looked away.

At Niki's house

Niki then parked his car and carried Y/N in a bride style and Y/N said"Niki put me down." Niki ignored it and went inside his house and went upstairs to his room,he then put Y/N in the bed."Niki do u even know what your do-" she got cut off when niki kissed her deeply.

After a while Y/N give in and and kissed niki back passionately.Niki then put his hand in Y/N's waist and Y/N wrapped her hand around Niki's neck while Niki hands goes down to
Y/N's zipper.Y/N pulled away and said"Niki you sure you want this?". Niki nodded and said"Y/N I love you when you wanted to be friends with me for the first time I fell you cause your smile,face,eyes,personality and everything was beautiful.If I'm away from you I go crazy cause I can't see you when I sleep or when I am awake." Y/N then said"i love you too niki". Niki then looked at her eyes and kissed her lips again.Niki then left some marks in her neck and in her collar bone (you can imagine the rest🙊).

The next morning

Y/N and Niki was cuddling each other when Y/N opened her eyes slowly and saw Niki sleeping peacefully.

Y/N's mind:He looks cute and handsome when he's asleep also I should probably wake up now.

Y/N then moved niki's arm from her waist and was about to get off the bed when niki wrapped his arm in
Y/N's waist and pulled her.Niki opened his eyes and looked at Y/N."What's the hurry we have pently of time."said Niki and Y/N said"What if someone sees us?"."Then let them see us." "Since when did u get bold?"said Y/N."Since last night."said Niki and he smirked.Y/N then looked at him and she was about to say something but her mouth just couldn't say it cause she remembered about last night."Never mind."said Y/N and Niki chuckled.

At school

Everyone was looking at Y/N and Niki when they both entered the classroom.Y/N then sat next to Ari and Niki went to his seat."Did u guys do anything last night?"Asked Ari in a teasing tone."N-no why?"said Y/N and Ari said"Stop lying I can see it in your neck." in a teasing tone and Ari gave her mirror and Y/N saw the marks that Niki made.Y/N then turned to Niki and Niki whispered"I just wanted people know that you're mine.",he then winked at her.Y/N then looked at Ari and gave her mirror,she then covered her marks with her hair so that Mr Rubble or the teachers doesn't see it.

To be continued~
(I don't know if this is good but I hope is it)