"Drunken Mess"

Niki looked at Y/N, and His eyes then went down to Y/N's kissable lips."Your lips are perfect."said Y/N in a soft and drunk tone.Niki then couldn't resist Y/N's lips and he leaned close to her and kissed her lips.When Y/N kissed him back,Niki then deepened the kiss and Niki's hand went to Y/N's waist and Y/N wrapped her arms around Niki's neck.
Y/N then pulled away and said, "Should we?" In a drunk tone.Niki said,"You should just go sleep now.".Y/N then shaked her head and said, "I want to do it."Niki then stared at Y/N,but she slowly fell asleep.Niki then put a blanket around Y/N and left the room.

In the morning

Y/N woke up with a big headache, and she looked around the room and realized this wasn't her room.She then got out of the bed, and when she was about to open the door someone else entered the room .Y/N then looked at the the person and it was Niki."Niki?Why are you here?"Asked Y/N."Cause this is my house" said Niki."Oh then how am I here?"Asked Y/N."You were very drunk last night and I was about to drop you off to your house but I didn't know where you lived."said Niki."Why didn't you wake me up."said Y/N and Niki said"You were sleeping peacefully and I didn't wanted to wake you up".Y/N nodded and asked"Did I do anything wrong or silly last night?".Niki didn't wanted Y/N to feel awkward or embarrassed around him so Niki shaked his head.Y/N then signed in relief and said"Good then I'll go home now." Said Y/N.She was about to leave when Niki grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him and put his hand on her waist and Y/N said"Nik-"."Honey did you girlfriend wake up?"said Somone and a pretty lady came in Niki's room."Aww you guys are so cute anyways continue I will leave you guys alone bye."Y/N then turned to Niki and said"Who she?"."She's my mom" said Niki."Oh ok,but why did she girlfriend?" Asked Y/N."Last night when I brought you to my house I lied to my mom by saying that you were my girlfriend so that's why she thinks you're my girlfriend."said Niki."Ok then babe"said Y/N teasing Niki.Niki's heart was pounding so much because of Y/N that he's ear turned red cause he was flustered."B-babe"said Niki while stuttering.

Y/N's mind:Teasing him is so nice and he's ears is so red which makes him looks cute I guess.But I guess pretending to be his girlfriend is nice.

"Anyways I'll see you tomorrow I need to get going before my mom kills me bye"said Y/N and she waved at Niki.Niki nodded and waved back at her.