"Jealous"

"Ok, class, today we are going to have a new student,You better treat him nicely,"said Mr Rubble.The new student then entered the classroom.
"Hi, my name is Sunghoon. I hope I can make new friends,"said Sunghoon."Ok, you can sit next to Y/N,Y/N raise up your hand,"said Mr Rubble.And Y/N raised her hand up.Sunghoon nodded and went to seat next to Y/N."So your Y/N?"Asked Sunghoon, and Y/N nodded."Nice to meet you,"greeted Sunghoon, and he smiled at her."Nice to meet you too Sunghoon"Y/N said and smiled back at him,But they don't know that someone is looking at them.......which is Niki who is burning with jealousy in the inside.

At the cafeteria

Ari was eating while niki didn't even touched his food."Why aren't you eating your food?"Asked Ari."This is Y/N's favorite food I'll save it for her"Niki said in a cold tone.Ari then raised her eyebrows and said"Be honest you like Y/N right?"."No"Niki said that Clamly but in the inside his heart is pounding.Y/N then came to the cafeteria with sunghoon and they were both talking to each other.Ari and Niki looked at them and Niki got jealous that he almost broke the spoon in his hand while Ari looked at Niki enjoying him being jealous even though Niki said he didn't like Y/N."Hey guys,Is it ok if sunghoon join us?".Ari then said"Sure"while Niki just glared at Sunghoon and Y/N looked at Niki and Niki then looked at Y/N and said"Whatever".Sunghoon then sat next to Y/N which made Niki jealous again.

After school finished

For the whole day Y/N has been talking sunghoon which made Niki being jealous and angry.When it was time to go home,Y/N and Sunghoon was taling to each other in the hallway when Niki saw then talking he's angry couldn't hold it and He went to Y/N and said "I need to talk to you" in a cold and serious tone.Niki then pulled Y/N to somewhere private and Y/N asked"Niki why did you bring me and what do you want to talk about?"."I don't like him"niki said."Who?"Asked Y/N."You know who" said Niki."Sunghoon?"Asked
Y/N and Niki nodded."Why?"Asked
Y/N.Niki then stayed silent and then Y/N said"Don't tell me your......JEALOUS!".Y/N then smiled and said"You are".Niki then said"i'm not,he just looks like a guy who wouldn't treat girls right"."Suree"Y/N said and walked away.

Niki's pov:I'm I really Jealous?

To be continued~

(No hate to sunghoon love my boi❤️❤️)