"Ignore"

The day after the incident

Y/N was sitting in her seat reading a book and Niki came and sat next to her, Y/N stood up and went to somewhere else.Niki was hurt that she didn't wanted to sit with him.Ari came inside the class and saw Niki staring at Y/N and Ari shaked her head and sat next to Y/N.Sunghoon also entered the classroom and Y/N looked at him and smiled,so did sunghoon did.Niki felt jealous that they were both smiling at each other.Sunghoon then sat next to Y/N.

At the cafeteria

Niki saw Y/N talking to sunghoon and they were laughing together.Niki was holding a carton of chocolate milk when he saw both of then he accidentally crushed the carton of chocolate milk.And all the girls went to Niki and gave him their tissue but niki's eyes were only on sunghoon and Y/N who were laughing and talking together while Ari just watched her phone.Niki then went to Y/N and sunghoon, he then sat next to Y/N and ate her lunch while Y/N just watched Niki eating his lunch.She rolled her eyes.

After a while sunghoon was talking to Y/N still and Niki was just watching them when sunghoon was about to put his hand around Y/N's shoulder, Niki quickly out his hand around shoulder.Y/N then looked at Niki and said"Move your hand away".Niki looked at Y/N and took his hand around, and glared at sunghoon.

At class

"Ok guys, tomorrow we have a camping day, and it's gonna be hot, so where something nice and perfect."Said Mr Rubble.All the students nodded, and their class started."And yeah, also. You have to pick your partner, so pick your partner."Niki then went to Y/N and grabbed his wrist but Sunghoon also grabbed Y/N's wrist and they both glared at each other and Niki said"Let her go she's my partner" in a cold tone."No thanks,"said Sunghoon.
Y/N then said, "I'm none of your partner. I'm Ari's partner," and she went to Ari and looked at both of them and sat next to Ari."Then Niki and Sunghoon are partners together."said Mr Rubble.

The next day

Everyone was in the bus stop ready to go but there was only one student who was late and if you guessed it yeah it's Y/N.Cause her mom woke her up late and while she was running to the school she tripped .Poor girl is already having a bad day on a trip.
Anyways, let me tell you Y/N's outfit.

Y/N's outfit~

Y/N's hairstyle~

Y/N's hairstyle~