Sensitive

This chapter may be triggering it has a sensitive topic i don't know how to describe it...this chapter does not have smut but it is mentioned....anyway happy reading guys.(it's a long chapter with detailed explanation and talks ...I hope you all like it)

Third person pov

Hyunjin's lips leave a high pitched whimper at the low speed of vibrator gaining everyone's attention."what happened hyunjin? Are you not feeling well?" Chan asked seeing how hyunjin was getting uncomfortable in his spot hyunjin suddenly let's out a cry when speed of vibrator increases to maximum it makes his legs jelly he is sensitive he wants to cum but he was getting punished so he could not.

Hyunjin tries really hard to answer Chan but he fails tears prickle at the corner of his eyes just as he feels he is gonna cum everything stops it's been like this since last night he was not allowed to cum. Till now his orgasm was stole so many times but right this moment is his breaking point he could not handle it he"What happened hyunjin? Can you hear us? Is your stomach paining? What happened please tell us hyunjin" Han insists. But all their effort goes in vain and they get more scared when hyunjin starts shivering all at same time the speed was again at maximum the voice in his ears telling him to hold onto a bit more...a voice talking so filthy to him"you wanna cum that bad baby? You want to cum infront of all members ? Does my baby want attention down that ass? Answer bitch cat got your tongue?" The speed was gain put to zero giving a second break before upto maximum. "You have to answer baby or else today too you won't be able to cum you are being edged from a week..your orgasm being controlled from night you still want to extend this or else you start speaking right there infront of all and tell them how much of flithy you are? .
"Please stop it lix I'll be good i can't take it please~~ pleas~~... please please....aaahhh baby I'm sorry but I can't do it it's embarassing please stop" hyunjin let's out a muffled cry but felix is determined to be a heartless dom to his boy he deserves to be treated harshly for what he did..if it was that much painful he was free to use his safeword which he is not so he will continue the torture. With that being said he put the vibrator speed bare minimum again without letting hyunjin rest.

All the members except felix and Minho were watching hyunjin muffled talking to someone but they did not know who they wanted to help the boy but did not know what to do just then"aahh lix please let me cum " he shouted loud enough for everyone to hear "please lixie aahhh...". Everyone had their eyes wide realising what was going on.

Hyunjin was burning in embarrassment he wanted to cum his mind was cloudy he did not like it but he was helpless he let out a painful cry thinking everyone would make fun of him just then the vibrations again increase but this time unable to handle or control hyunjin's eyes roll back, his back arched of the chair, he clenched his fist , toe curled with a groan he tries to cum but could not the vibrations were again at low and he could not control it anymore a cold wind hit his sweaty neck making him shiver he puts his down on the table and passes out from overstimulation and exhaustion..

Felix pov

I could not hear hyunjin anymore I hoped he did not cum  I don't want to extend his punishment more than this.
I was already on my way to my baby when I started playing with the vibrator a bit too harsh cause I was gonna take care of him soon.
I opened the dorm room to see everybody in shock looking at me then at a sweaty boy on chair which is my boyfriend .

I run to him to see he was passed out, tear stained cheeks a red face, shivering and cold body. ..Tears prick my eyes as I see how he was shivering. Chan started scolding me but i ignored it all and went our room and put my baby to bed came down for some water, food and my bag.
All the while Chan throws daggers at me.