My Prince I'll always protect you - 6

Third person pov.

Everyone were busy in crown prince ceremony. All new chandelier's and flowers adorning the palace, servants roaming around making place for the kingdom citizens to watch the crown prince ceremony.

Hyunjin was in his room staring out of window, he was in contemplation about what to do? Things are changing drastically, there is so much repair he had to do.....he was wondering if he could ever be king because he never learned kingdom ethics and laws nor did he know how to fight to protect his kingdom during war nor was he a good brother....he is not a reliable person but he is willing to do good for his people, to be a king like his father a great warrior who won everyone's heart....will he ever be able to protect his kingdom like his father did? was he ready for  this?    answer is obviously NO, he wasn't ready for this but he will try to do good.

Dwelling in his thoughts he saw Jeongin looking at the same trees and pondering in the gushing wind, he wanted to hug him his little brother, he can't imagine how much broken he must feel right now.....it was unfair right?   Even though everyone made sure Hyunjin  should not know about it, yet his eyes didn't miss the things they put Jeongin in........Hyunjin was going to be the king yet they made Jeongin know and read more about kingdom morality and taught him to fight while hiding Hyunjin in four walls.......What is going on is fair? Hyunjin wants to be king like his father but Jeongin was more capable of it?   Should Hyunjin turn blind eye to this?

"Prince Hyunjin, It's time to get dressed for the ceremony" Felix came in with the dress Hyunjin should wear. Hyunjin turned to look at Felix with same uneasy expression making Felix frown who walked closer to hyunjin giving a gentle smile and asking "Prince Hyunjin, are you fine?" He asked gently as Hyunjin shook his head walking more close to Felix and just putting his forehead on his shoulder whispering "I don't know what to do, everything feels mushy..." Hyunjin admitted shifting closer to the boy who just craded his fingers in Hyunjin's hair .

"Just do what feels right.....let your heart  dictate you what you want, in the midst of injustice I think only your  heart knows what is right for you, just listen to it hyunnie I'm sure, it will show a path of peace and contentment to you, it will give what you have always longed for...ok, just listen to it"

"You will be by my side right?" Hyunjin asked unsure, his heart clutched with uneasiness as felix smiled cupping his cheeks "I'm always there for you hyunnie" felix said leaving a feathery kiss on Hyunjin's forehead who smiled lightly trying to subside the uneasiness burning deep down.

"Hyunnie, wear your dress, we have to leave soon" Felix said looking at hyunjin who smiled mischievously a little walking close to Felix "Why don't you change it for me" he whispered out only for Felix to give him a smug look leaning "I fear it's going to take longer than it should" he spoke in deep voice giving goosebumps to hyunjin whose mind went haywire and heart did backflips thinking about having that intimate contact with his man.                                                           
 "Get ready Prince Hyunjin, we should leave in some time" Felix said hiding a slight laugh at the red face who coughed to ease the awkward tension mumbling just 10 min. 

Hyunjin got ready walking out of his room to see Felix but he was no where there, frowning a little he walked around near his room but no one was there, his heartbeat quickened but he tried his best to calm himself telling he must be busy in ceremony.

As the night dawned Hyunjin had grown restless as he still didn't find Felix anywhere.                         He continued the conversations with some shaky breaths with all guests, looking around for a specific freckled boy but the result were still the same.

The crown prince ceremony started.

Hyunjin did his pledge to protect his people, to be for his people, understand them. Everyone applauded at Hyunjin's honest pledge and when the crown prince, crown was going to be placed on his head..........................