Sensitive (part 2)

Smut....

Hyunjin pov.

As I gave him consent to love me .....to give me his all, he didn't waste a second before attacking my lips in slow passionate kiss. I could hear sighs from him and whimpers of mine as how delicately and deeply he was kissing me.
Felix kept stroking my cheeks with his little palm making me comfortable and get absorbed in his touch.
Sighing contently we broke the kiss a string so saliva between our lips. He smiled at me whispering an "I really love you my precious baby...I'll always look for you okay. You will always have me to lean on ...I'll never leave your side.".
I got tears in my eyes remembering the time I thought he left me displaying infront of all, for my mistake, but now I see he never left me he was always there the moment I broke, before anyone could even touch me, I was already in his arms being carried to our room. He was always there, he made mistake but was quick to correct it, even now he is giving me all the assurance he can before we dive in our wild sex..where i would be at his mercy, crying and screaming his name but all out of pleasure, all out of the trust that he will hold me when I break. I trust him with my whole life, with my most vulnerable parts and I'm never regreting it. NEVER...
"I love you too baby....I love you so much that I could do anything for you, if you are by my side..thank you for always being there. I love my boyfriend a lot you know".
"Oh I know you do". He giggled kissing my forehead. ""Let's start baby...let's give that little dick of yours it's release, it's holding for long..hmm?". " Yes please do..".

He held the vibrator remote again and my breath hithched with the sudden realisation that the vibrator was still in my ass. "Let's start baby....you have been edged from past 7 days. Sooo..let's get your dick to release nine times. What do you think? Let's use all your fav toys for your 7 releases. And a bonus release with my fav toy. How does it sound?.
I was speechless 7+1 releases in a single night with my toys...damn this going to be one the most intimate time of ours..I got a chill thinking about our last time ..where I was tied to bed and was releasing continuously every 30sec gap for a whole hour with felix non-stop whipping my nipples, ass and dick the whole time.
Yes please do.... everything you want I can take it all.". "that's like my good boy". With that he put the vibrator speed to maximum, and left me on bed "AAHH....ahh...lix Aahh.."

He came back with our sex toy box and started undressing me completely naked. He threw me on bed lifted my ass and pushed another vibrator in with full speed. I was squirming on the bed shivering and spasming , I pulled myself in a ball before my back arched and i held my penis from cumming "Can I cum lix..I'm close" i panted holding my penis hard to stop it from cumming, he did not answer he simply took a leather whip and beat my ass asking me to count "One"~ "two" "ahh..thre~e"......"te~n"
"Leave your dick baby you can cum".
That's all I needed to cum..I cried moaning his name loud my back arching,toes curled I lifted myself of the bed before falling onto it unresponsive and panting with my dick cumming a lot . "You did good baby I'm proud of you more 6 releases precious and we are done beautiful " He held me to stop my shivering and bringing me back before I went into my headspace..i blinked couple time taking the tears out before responding" I'm ready for next one lix".

I was tied to our bed like starfish. He didn't remove the vibrator. He simply turned it off before taking the nipple clamps which on slight movement hurt like hell and that is my best turn on...I like the pain it gives my nipples when it moves trying to hold my nipples again in different angle. He clamped me to it making me moan "Aah .. lixie "..due to how sensitive I was, i saw my dick became hard the moment the cold metal came in contact to my nipples. He laughed at how responsive I was, he pressed my nipple bud applying some good pressure making me moan.
He took the leather whip again and bought it near my nipples the leather making my skin tingle and hot......"count darling and don't cum unless you want to start allover again". With that he started whipping me on the clamps making me cry, he continuously kept
lashing me until i realised to stop moaning and start the count "One"."T~wo" ......"fif~tee..aahh..lix please." He stopped the lashes and raised any eyebrow to my incomplete count. Dread washed over me thinking he would start again but
"It's okay baby I know you are sensitive...so i won't ask you to recount okay just some more lashes and you will have your second release okay?.. don't hold back if you can cum" he surprised me with his gentleness he coaxed my cheeks by wiping all the tears and kissing my forehead and then lips "You are doing amazing pup.. I know you can continue till the end but if you can't continue due to how sensitive you are use the safeword just say safeword and I'll stop ok?" "Okay..i understand.mmh..i use aah...safe word when I think I can't take anymore ".
"Good baby ..my adorable baby ".
He started the lashes and i could not count i tried hiding myself in my forearms and crying from so much pleasure I was receiving after a long time but he didn't tell anything, after some 2-3min I was going to cum"Aah..lix I'm cumming...I'm cumming...god". He kept the lashes go harder until I felt overstimulated and started pulling at restraints, crying it was too much..only then he stopped. He removed the clamps and sucked my nipples to coax the sting I felt "Mm..hh..lix feels good..too good.aah".