Prologue

???: "There was a sudden boost in demons a few centuries after the death of Kibitsuji Muzan. Demons grew stronger and formed clans to protect each other. No longer fighting for power from the Demon King, they turned to making their own power."

A female wearing a pink Haori, with pink hair, is seen running through a forest.

???: "The Demon Slayers has grown in vast numbers. Amongst them, the strongest ones have already risen to the top and the pillars have been filled to the max. For the first time in over 800 centuries, all the breathing style to exist has a hasihira."

A few of the Hashira are seen. The smallest Hashira looks at a butterfly that flies past the security camera.

???: "Still working in the shadows as the government refuses to believe that demons exist."

A male with blue hair slays a demon and continues back to his home.

???: "Although only one of our slayers has their demon slayer mark."

A black and red-haired girl with purple eyes and a red flame demon slayer mark is seen running through a dark forest surrounded by mist. A backpack is seen on her back with mesh on the top and sides.

???: "Her reason for being a demon slayer might be considered selfish she is our strongest slayer."

Bright red eyes are seen through the mesh of her backpack.

???: "It's only a matter of time until she's forced to choose."

The purple-eyed girl stands taking a deep breath as she hunts the demon.

???: "She'll have to go through many difficult trails to complete her goal."

As the girl makes it to her destination the voice says one last thing.

???: "Do the Demon Slayer Corps proud, Kamado Y/n. We won't be able to win this war without you."

Y/n skids to a stop in front of a cave. 

Y/n: "Ready, Tanjirō?"

Tanjirō: "Yeah!"

Y/n walks into the cave carrying Tanjirō in her bag.