Chapter Two

I wake up to my phone alarm on the kitchen table. I go to the bedroom, slowly opening the door but I see there's no one in the bed nor in the bathroom. Was that even real? I look down at my body, still have my kidney though.

I go to take a shower then to get dressed for work, packing a lunch, and on my way out I see a note taped to my door. "I'll be back tonight."

So definitely real, definitely a succubus and I need to never go to a weird back alley doctor or maybe I need to go to more. I go to work that day, pushing through the work grind until I hurry back home. When I arrive back no one stands in front of my door and I continue my routine. Okay, maybe it was all in my head and I'm going crazy from carbon monoxide poisoning.

I go to the kitchen and make dinner for tonight, a one-pot meal that I can then throw in a bowl. I go take a shower and get ready for the night, before returning to the kitchen. I eat the food and package the rest before sitting on the couch to watch some random channel. My boring everyday routine that even as I slowly think about it to keep myself sane I'm tired of. I hear a knock on my door and I don't think when I open it. There stands a magenta woman with white hair next to Mave. She has the same pitch-black eyes, which must be the same for all of them.

"My manager, her name is Clio," Mave says, stepping inside of my house and they both sit on my couch.

"What's going on?" I ask sitting on the side chair next to the couch.

"Mave came back depleted of energy which means somehow you were able to suck her energy instead of her doing it to you," Clio says, her voice deeper and firm. Unlike Mave who dresses casually, she wears a suit with her hair in a bun, and glasses perched on her nose.

"She wanted to suck my energy?" I question her.

"We're Succubus and therefore one of the ways we get energy is to have sex with humans. This both extends our life spans and is used to replenish our lands." Clio explains in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Was I supposed to die?"

"No!" Mave jumps in, "It doesn't kill anyone, most people just sleep for a day or two and are fine. No human has sucked the energy from us before which makes this concerning."

"All you did was go to sleep," I say confused, "Not to mention I definitely didn't feel energized when we stopped."

"We don't sleep." Clio interjects, "That's why it matters."

"So what's going to happen next if I suck the energy out of you?" I ask, looking at Clio.

"We're under contract from that quack you went to Jane, so we have to fulfill you for seven days, no matter how many of us come to the door" Clio says as she takes off her jacket.

"My name is actually Ava," I blurt out.

"I see it's Ava. Well then Ava you'll be having sex with me." Clio gets up and undresses revealing all of her magenta skin and a happy trail of white hair. Clio also has a tattoo of swirls and symbols but instead, it's on her chest and connects to her shoulders which was hidden by her suit.

"I'll be out here in case," Mave says, taking up the full couch to herself and occupying my TV now.

"There's food in the fridge if you want it, Mave," I point to the kitchen before walking to my room. "So are there any limits I should be aware of?" I ask looking back at Clio as I open my bedroom door.

"I'm a stone top and I specialize in being a pleasure dom. I'm not much of a talker as well, only for work."

"Ah, so you're going to make me try to orgasm as much as possible, my record is fifty. Whether you are rough or soft, surprise me, sex toys are in the box in the closet. I'm going to undress." I fold my clothes neatly and put them on the bedside table for later.

I turn around when I'm done to see her in one of my strap ons, that's so hot. "There's a magenta one if you want."

She holds up her hand, "I thought of that myself, it would be too funny even for me to concentrate."

My laugh spills from my mouth without any of my control. "No, no, I totally get it."

"Come on, let's get this over quickly," she says, coming up to me.

She guides me to the bed, her face is firm but the way she holds my hips is gentle. She mutters something under her breath about getting comfortable as she places me on my stomach on the bed. I feel her fingers start from my ass, grabbing it slowly and taking her time to caress me. Her fingers slowly slide down between my legs. Two wet fingers slide inside of me with ease, she twists them in a way I haven't felt before making a low moan escape from my lips. The sensation is unlike any other, as it sends an intense throbbing to my stomach. I grip the sheets as I slowly get into, as my body craves her more. I push against her hand making the pace of her fingers rougher as I feel myself getting wetter, as I feel the pressure inside me build.

A low whine comes out of my mouth as I look back at her, "Can you please fuck me? I just want more." I begged her.

Her eyes widen at my words but without any hesitation, she takes her fingers out of me and slides into me instead. The dildo isn't one of my favorites but I'm so horny it doesn't matter at this moment. My leg is tossed over her shoulder as she grabs my hair pulling my head back and into the bed sheets. She thrusts into me deeply, pulling the dildo all the way out until it's almost gone before slamming it back inside. Well, Clio fucks better than most men have, and when I scream to go faster she obeys. Her other hand rubs my clit making my body shake but I also melt down into the bed. I cum quickly but that only makes my body want her more. Time passes like that, she changes her pace sometimes rough, sometimes slow to try and find the one I beg for more but I always ask for more either way. Even when I'm lifeless and she thinks I'm done, I come back up begging with sweet words on my lips.

Eventually, I get up after she steps back to rest. I grab her shoulders, turn her around and push her on the bed, so I can ride her instead.

"You really do have inhuman stamina," she mutters slightly out of breath but her hair is messed up from the bun and she looks even hotter like that. Just a little disheveled and thrown off her perfect game. Her makeup slightly smeared from her sweat.

"Thank you, it's easier when I'm fucking such hot people. Can I touch you?" I ask and she nods yes to my request.

She starts slowly again, sucking on my boobs and I take turns to suck on hers. I watch as her fingers glide into me again, she's so focused like that and her face looks like it's asking to be kissed when I grab her face and stick my tongue into her mouth, her tongue slides across mine as I squirt. I slide onto the dildo, we stay in that position for a while, I go wild all by myself as she fucks me from the bottom. I'm consumed by pleasure when I hear a knock on the door.

I get up from Clio and open the door to see Mave standing there. "Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah, Clio and I are still going."

Mave looks past my shoulder, "I think she fell asleep."

I turn my head around and see her eyes closed, "You did the same thing to me one minute awake and the next asleep."

"Yeah it's like you're put in a spell when fucking you and as soon as you left I also fell asleep." she chuckles.

"Well let's take care of her and then do you want to fuck?" I ask.

"I have nothing else going on." she rolls her eyes.

After we make sure Clio is okay we let her sleep. Finally making our way to the other bathroom where I run a bath for us to get into. She sits in between my legs as I slowly kiss her. Their skin is just so smooth and even her hair feels softer than a humans. I slide my fingers inside of her slowly feeling her moan against my lips as I enjoy her slowly. 

Note: I finished midterms and was able to write again, I had edited this chapter too many times to count because I felt the sex wasn't I guess sensual enough? Idk, but this is it. Ch 3 is already done just editing and that's when a few new tags comes in, so that's fun.