Chapter Nine

A gray woman with a strap-on takes me to a blanket on the floor where I ride her, my legs shaking trying to keep a rhythm. She whispers to me, telling me how much of a slutty girl I'm being as I shake my hips for her. I can only mumble back thank yous.

I haven't come and while I feel like I'm on the verge I just can't. I'm just focusing too much on everything else going on to do so. The way other people moan around us, everything with this fucking tree and my contracts. I try to focus on how her hands keep my hips grounded, and the smudged red lipstick all over her lips.

I don't notice when people come to watch and another gray woman joins us sitting on the face of the other silencing her. She smiles softly before grabbing me by both my arms and kissing me until our teeth clink. She only lets one of my arms go to reach down and rub my clit.

"Can we join?" The woman separates from me and looks up at a yellow, maroon and dark gray woman.

She smiles again but instead of saying anything she grabs the legs of the yellow woman pressing her close to rub her face in her vagina, it's just as passionate as how she kissed me. She acts coy until there's someone in her reach in which she salivates and takes what she wants. I met other people who act like that, it's so hot the way she grips the other woman's skin and makes her legs shake. Making quick work of her.

The maroon woman comes up behind me, her boobs pressed on my back and her strap rubbing against my skin, she's wearing one that goes inside her as well. "What a treat you are, be a good girl and relax for me."

I feel her fingers inside of me stretching me out even more, just to be replaced by her sliding inside of me. I'm so stretched out and full that all I can do is moan, my old body wouldn't be able to do this. I had limitations but this new body takes it with no problem. In fact, I feel like I could take more but as she holds me gently sliding in and out, and rests her head on my back, softly moans against my skin, pressing her teeth in my back trying to keep herself quiet. A woman who tries to silence herself and holds onto me for dear life sends me gasping for air. I can hardly grab the hips of the woman below me as a dark gray woman stands in front of me.

"You mind me taking the woman under you?" she asks and like on cue I'm lifted by the marron woman so my place can be taken.

The woman in front of me sits down and I see as she rides the strap on, her strong thighs flexing as she moves, my hands constantly rub her clit, my other hand pinching at her nipples. She smiles as I touch her, and returns the favor but brings me closer to kiss me, her tongue rubbing against mine. My boobs are manhandled by the marron woman as I look down to see her hands flicking at them. I'm sensitive to her touch. I lean into the kiss more, letting the woman moan in my mouth. I can hardly focus on anything, I shut my eyes and focus on myself, trying to come. I push my hips against her, my tongue against the other and I rub my hand in the ways that I notice she moves more.

I feel something inside of me fill up, taking my breath away, surging from my mind to my gut and if I could I'd cover my mouth. I sear inside, my muscles sore, my body ripping apart to be put together in ways I've never felt. The thrusting stops, the kissing fades away and I'm not being touched anymore. I look around me to see everyone asleep.

"Well, that was interesting."

I turn my head around quickly and Lazen stands behind me. "The fuck was that Lazen?"

"Did you come?" she asks uncaringly, almost lazily.

"I think so?"

"Yeah this happens with some succubus that can suck the energy if people are touching, like an electric circuit, you sucked the energy from the whole group at once. Fuck another twenty and we can go." she laughs, as she begins to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I say a little desperately as I stand up.

"To party? Don't touch me." she waves as she finds herself quickly paired with more people, taking center stage.

The maids come and take care of the girls without a word as I wander back to be grabbed by someone else. After a while, I'm left covered in hickeys and bites. My ass slapped and I've been at least three people's little slut. Can't say I haven't indulged in things I like either. These things are great with how fast everything is going but whether one or several I refuse to stop, or maybe it's not me maybe it's my body who just wants to conquer everyone in the room. I've been in positions I've never seen and hyper-focused on the feelings that built up inside of me. The ache that builds in me can only be satisfied when I'm deep under another group of people, becoming the center of attention to those who look, a prize to conquer but none can.

I take a moment outside the area and see Lazens girlfriend smoking what looks like a cigarette. I stand a few feet away from her to regain my bearings but she approaches me.

"You're Lazens guest, I don't think I've ever said my name. It's Ghix. Did you see her yet?" she asks, leaning against the wall next to me.

"Once but only in passing. Have you not seen her?" I ask, why am I engaging in small talk? I sigh inside, too many conversations in the break room. It's like a habit now.

"No, she likes to ignore anyone she knows here. It's easy when there's a couple hundred. You know we only get back together around this time anyway, isn't it fucked up she talks to me again to get into the orgy and I turn her blue so she has to? Isn't it fucked up that even she can't show her true skin?" She asks me if I should weigh in. I don't want to.

Her true skin? It's an odd thing to say but before I can ask further she continues watching out in front of us as they set something up.

"Isn't it fucked up that she comes back once a year that she's done with her job and that I believe her even though I know she's lying? Isn't she fucked up she'll never love me, but I want her too? I guess I shouldn't be surprised not when people like me fund lives and take bets on them." she smirks to herself as she stares at what they're doing.

I look between the two as Cirus steps into the middle of the room, she shines glistening with sweat. I can practically feel her energy burst from her as she stands there.

"Bets?" I question her looking up at her as smoke pours from her mouth.

"I am incredibly rich in this world, I can fund politicians and Cirus is one of them. I put my money in their pockets and in return they'll put her to use in that tree, considering that other shit they put in was useless, so useless he died. I'll have more power than I know what to do with. Then I'll have Lazen, and I can stop whatever plan she has." she smiles bringing the cigarette holder to her mouth.

The tree must be crying, because they took out whoever used to be in there. Cirus is being set up to possibly die or be used as a pawn, that's what they meant by breaking her.

Cirus stands before us asking for her next partner, she asks for the person who's slept with the most people.

"Why are you telling me this?" I whisper. I need to leave and find the others to tell them. I can't break my spell if the tree isn't working and Cirus is in major danger.

"Because if you were really a pink fae you would've known this but you're just a lousy false soul." she grabs me by the back of my neck. "Lazen is doing something and I'm going to ruin it." she throws me in front of the crowd, and I stumble back to my feet.

"She slept with the most people Cirus," Ghix says behind me, and all of a sudden the smell of her smoke becomes overwhelming.

"A pink fae, what is your name?" Cirus asks approaching slowly, stepping carefully, and almost appearing shy as she comes up to me.

"Ava," I choke on my own name. This is not the time to have sex.

"I brought her Cirus, she's just a false soul I made," Lazen says coming from the crowd, she looks scared, almost pitiful at me.

"Well thank you Lazen, now Ava let's have fun in private." she takes my hand softly, almost like she's scared to touch it.

I look at Lazen and shoot her daggers, she mouths words to me that I roughly assume are good luck. I get it the Cupids don't live here anymore but does everyone have to be weird about it? They know I'm a false soul, not a real one. I look at Cirus in front of me, I think I'm in trouble.