5

Hashim's POV
I couldn't sleep at all. It's 10am and I'm still awake. It's all because of that one sentence she said.

"Hashim I'll be coming here tomorrow too so lend me some of your time."

I was waiting for her to arrive and suddenly I got a call. He jumped up from his bed and starts walking around his room. Finally picks up the call....

"Hello!"

Hello?

"Hashim I'm so sorry I can't come today. Hana is leaving for Pakistan today and I've to meet up with her before she goes.

It's ok she comes first remember.

"You remember that? Anways thanks for understanding let's meet tomorrow at school I'll treat you."

Sure I'm waiting for the treat.

"Haha bye."

Bye!

*call ends*

"Let's just sleep now."

Hashim lays on his bed and sleeps automatically. On the other side Maha had gone to drop Hana to the airport.

"Did you take everything?"

"Yes and stop asking that. You have asked me that question five times already."

"I'm just worried."

"Zaynab take care of this girl."

When both of them look at Zaynab who has been quiet for so long. She was crying, her tears were all the way down to her chin.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm gonna miss you."

She walks towards Hana and hugs her tightly making Hana break down too. Maha also joins in and this makes Fasiha wanna join in too. Hana had gone for a relatives wedding. She was currently in Pakistan.

"Hana are you ready yet? We are still waiting."

"Coming!"

Hana comes down from her room. Her beautiful blue and golden lehenga, golden scarf and also her wavy hair. She was wearing her favorite jumka with its matching bindi. They take a ride to the wedding. After meeting up with everyone Hana sits down in one corner to video call her friends.

"Hello!"

"Hello Hana how is it?"

"How is what?"

"Wedding???"

"Ahh well normal."

"Man I've never been in a Pakistani wedding."

"Hmm it is pretty much similar to a wedding you have gone."

"How so?"

"Girls have one tent and boys have one tent they are attached doh but if you wanna visit the other tent you need to go out of ur tent and go in the other."

"Oooo so it's like this. You didn't see any boys then."

"No not interested."

"Why are you so much like me bruh."

"Hahah I don't know."

Hana and Maha talk for about 30mins when suddenly Hana heard a boy speak.

"Can you please lower your volume? I've been trying to sleep here."

Hana is shocked she looks at her left and see nothing but the tent wall.

"Hana who was that?"

"Hello I'm just a guy here trying to sleep."