Your back?

Daichi's POV
I lock myself in the bathroom and slump down against the door. "H-How could I kiss him!? What's wrong with me!!? I-I know he said he liked me b-but...I still feel guilty..." Then someone knocked on the door. "Daichi are you in there?" "N-No..." I put my hands on my ears. "Please just go away..." I whisper to myself as the knocking stopped.

A couple minutes pass and I get up and open the door, peeking out. I see Koi sitting on the bed reading something. I walk out and sit next to him. "Hey sorry if I made things awkward." Koi said this as he closed the book he was reading. "E-Eh!? N-No it was m-my fault! I-I s-s-shouldn't have k-kissed you!" "Relax you weren't thinking at the time." "S-Still...I-I should have been more responsible..." "It's fine, really. I didn't exactly expect you to have more then one drink anyways." "How could I have been so stupid!!?" "Daichi." He places his hand on my shoulder and I look up at him. "You didn't do anything wrong." "B-But-" "Would I lie to you?" "...no..." "By the way...do you know someone named Koji?" "U-Um y-yeah...why?" "Just wanted to know." "Right...I don't really talk about him much...but um what do you want to know?" "Did you date him by chance?" I stare at him in shock. "Y-Yeah...I did." "...What was he like?" "H-Huh? Oh well...he was sweet and pretty and-" I hear Koi mumble something under his breath. "D-Did you say something?" "Hm~? Oh it's nothing." "I-If you say so..." "Anything else you know about him? Like was he violent?" "Wh-What!? No no! He was one of the nicest people I know! But..." "But what?" "He was kind of cold to others..." "Kind of?" "Well he wasn't cold towards me but...he was really cold towards other people, and anytime people did something mean to me they went missing..." "Your saying 'was' a lot, did something happen to him?" "H-He went missing...I-I'm not even sure if he's alive..." I start to cry as I slumped down against the bed.

Koi's POV
I hear a knock on the door and open it slightly. Before I could even see who it was they grabbed the door and threw it open. "Daichi~ I'm back~!" Daichi looked up at Koji who was now kneeled down in front of him. "K-Koji? Y-Your alive?" "Course I am. I wouldn't leave you hear by yourself~!" "Where were you!? Why did you just go missing??!" Daichi yelled at him as he buried his face in Koji's chest. "Well would you look at that? I guess you weren't lying after all." I say as he looks over at me with a smile. "Told ya~" He looks back at Daichi as he smiles. "He wasn't being mean to you was he~? Or making you uncomfortable right~?" Daichi wiped his tears away and looks up at him. "N-No! He's been nothing but nice to me I swear!" "Hmm...if you say so." "We should probably pay Ruka a visit...she was really worried about you..." "Yeah I will later, I wanna catch up with you~!" I roll my eyes and walk out of the room. "How cute, he has a boyfriend already. Lucky me." I mumble to myself as I walk downstairs and sit down at the table. The waiter comes up to me and I order. "I should've just kept my mouth shut." "Here's your drink!" "Thanks..." She sits the drink down and skeps away. I sigh and lay my head on the table. "Why couldn't I just keep my fucking mouth shut!?" I feel my eyes start to water. "It's not fair...not fair not fair not fair." I continue to mumble these words over and over again as I started to cry. A couple minutes pass and I feel a tap on my shoulder, I look up and see DAICHI!!? I quickly wipe my tears. "Why were you crying?" "I-I wasn't..." "...Y-Yes you were..." "I wasn't I swear." He sits down next to me and hugs me. My face heats up as I hug him back. "Now will you tell me why your upset?" "...J-Just one of those days."